Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Not to mention Target is having a 50% off sale on a different toy every day in November. And Kmart regularly has buy 1 get 1 free on all action figures every year around Black Friday. To think that 40% off is some of unheard discount that simply MUST be a mistake is preposterous. Especially at an online store, which frequently have ridiculous price cuts. Amazon was selling the first 6" Black Series wave for like $5 each 2 years ago. They had an exclusive 6-pack of Build-A-Droid figures which went from $60 to around $11 like 3 months after release. Target often has their exclusive toys clearanced out all the way down to 70% off after Christmas sometimes less than 3 months after they first came out.

Last night was so much more funner, lots of great gifs, no bickering

I are a college graduate.

Cummmonnnnnn freaks let the good times roll.

Not to mention Target is having a 50% off sale on a different toy every day in November. And Kmart regularly has buy 1 get 1 free on all action figures every year around Black Friday. To think that 40% off is some of unheard discount that simply MUST be a mistake is preposterous. Especially at an online store, which frequently have ridiculous price cuts. Amazon was selling the first 6" Black Series wave for like $5 each 2 years ago. They had an exclusive 6-pack of Build-A-Droid figures which went from $60 to around $11 like 3 months after release. Target often has their exclusive toys clearanced out all the way down to 70% off after Christmas sometimes less than 3 months after they first came out.

I have gotten stuff at BBTS for 95% off before. They had to lose money, but it was not an error.

ha right. there was complaining about complaining last night as well, and it was the night before w/ all the WW gif's, etc....it has been rather unpleasant all around for Spook imo.

I think too many of the folks here are fearing their PC loot is going to get revoked.

I have gotten stuff at BBTS for 95% off before.

BBTS is pretty awesome. Their pile of loot feature makes buying one or two items at a time so much more affordable.

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Blah blah blah

Blah blah blah blah

wilde.gif

another exactly/ TG someone is being rational post.

Watching Lucio Fulci's Zombi 2 and listening to Alan Silvestri's expanded film score to Back to the Future Part II this evening.... life is good:joy

Based on some suggestions here last night, I watched Bone Tomahawk. Thanks to whomever reccomended it!

ha right. there was complaining about complaining last night as well, and it was the night before w/ all the WW gif's, etc....it has been rather unpleasant all around for Spook imo.

I must be sleep deprived, one night's banter etc is morphing into one big blur.

I can't stop watching that Olivia Wilde gif

Is anyone else super excited about Into the Badlands on AMC?! Each trailer gets me more pumped

Back