Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Is the entitlement party over? People done showing off how little they know about retail and online sales yet? Are we all back to spook now? Just checking, I can come back.

It's a damn good looking figure, the likeness is spot on and they even got the spindly old man arms down. It's just not a very useful figure... Where would you display it?

With Spidey!!! Stan even has webshooting hand sculpts! That will be sooo cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to pick it up. Not sure how it will fit in my collection but it looks great and i always enjoy his little cameos in the movies.

stan-lee-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902580-06.jpg

Is the entitlement party over? People done showing off how little they know about retail and online sales yet? Are we all back to spook now? Just checking, I can come back.

It was over until you brought it back up :lol j/k

I think Iron Man 3 is one of the worst Marvel movies. It was apparently one of the least liked by audiences, because it's box office weekend multiplier was one of the two lowest in the MCU, down there with Incredible Hulk.

It's sort of like Phantom Menace in that everyone goes to Jar Jar (or Mandarin) as the main criticism, but there were so many much more serious problems with the movie. If the rest of the movie had been written well, Jar Jar (and Mandarin) wouldn't be cited as scapegoats. Iron Man 3 simply had a horrible, preposterous plot. The whole climax was based on the villain wanting to assassinate the president (because he had the V.P. as a mole, a story element that deserves to be massive but is glossed over in a 5-second scene). Yet the villain kidnapped the president out of an airplane. If he wanted to kill him, all he had to do was drop him, or shoot him. Nevermind that Tony Stark is rendered helpless for the entire second half of the movie without the use of his suit, then right at the end of the movie, just in time for the action climax, he manages to call his other 30 suits to life. The mindless, possessed villains were boring and looked like horror movie cliches or something out of Lucas' Howard the Duck.

As for Dark Knight Rises, I thought it was very good. Bane was a superb villain and the twist with the other villain was wonderful. The action scenes were epically conceived and executed, moreso than in any other Nolan movie, Bat or otherwise. The only weak spot was the romance with Baleman and Catwoman, which made Batman look weak.

Where as I agree that Iron Man 3 has some plot holes, I couldn't disagree more on The Dark Knight Rises. They completely ruined Batman as a character, let alone the MAJOR plot holes that run rampant throughout the movie.

Here's the comic I got signed by Stan, I liked the cover & it was from the Spidey drug story, so during the Q&A part of the meet & greet, everyone is asking him questions like his favorite marvel movie, or favorite cameo that he filmed. So I decided to ask him about this story line and the comic code, etc. and he thinks for a minute and one of his handlers thinks he didn't hear the question and starts to repeat it and he says "Oh I heard the question, I just can't think of a way to make this story funny..." Definitely an entertaining guy.
IMG_2310.JPG

It was over until you just threw that brutal punch at us. :pfft:

The Popcultcha shoppers seem to like Stan...

Popcultcha SupaStore
October 25 at 10:52pm ·

Hi Guys

The following items are now out of stock: Stan Lee, both Godzilla's, 10th Doctor and 12th Doctor in Spacesuit and Black Out Ant-Man.

If you have these items in your cart you will not be able to check-out without removing them first. Some of these items were extremely limited but hopefully you were able to add a few Exclusives to your collection.

Yup. We are now talking about what is likely to be HT's worst seller ever, right up there with Electro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I'm not involved in the Popcultcha drama at all so I'm going to quietly keep one eye open for a new code while my Son and I watch Gremlins (first time for him).

Isn't it awesome to share with him all those great movies?

Where as I agree that Iron Man 3 has some plot holes, I couldn't disagree more on The Dark Knight Rises. They completely ruined Batman as a character, let alone the MAJOR plot holes that run rampant throughout the movie.
Couldn't agree more about TDKR. BB and TDK are great, but that was a horrendous end to the trilogy.

Looking forward to the new DCU, hope Batman is more "World's Greatest Detective" in that.

Popcultcha SupaStore

Hi Guys

The following items are now out of stock: Stan Lee, both Godzilla's, 10th Doctor and 12th Doctor in Spacesuit and Black Out Ant-Man.

If you have these items in your cart you will not be able to check-out without removing them first. Some of these items were extremely limited but hopefully you were able to add a few Exclusives to your collection.

Really? That shocks me.

Popcultcha SupaStore

Hi Guys

Are you sure it wasn't this one:
EXR10050.jpg

Go look at the Stan plush, Autographed or not is also getting good $$.... I personally want one and I haven't owned a Hot Toy figure almost for 2 years.

Are you guys SURE there's no demand for Stan the Man? I will not hear another word against the Stan....

Remember Rob and Fab? Milli Vanilli? That's Stan Lee to me. The face that buried the talent.

Back