Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Is it bad I'm thinking of getting Jake Scully, but at that price....beats even what BBTS had theirs down too, now they have them priced high for what they have left.

Damn too bad that PC wont let you use a credit card for payment since my CC charges only 1.1% of the price for conversion. But still yet a good deal for Hot Toys Gordon and Blake, $287.44 shipped after paypal conversion. Really wanted to add Hot Toys AOU Black Widow but I'm already pushing it.

Because they have to pay VAT which is a chunk more.

We're all skirting the tax laws. :lol In the states you're supposed to declare all out of state purchases when filing your tax return. For some reason come tax time I can't remember buying anything from out of state to avoid sales tax.

Because Popcultcha are usually expensive and it only seems cheap to you guys cause the dollar is 70cents
They sell in US dollars though. At US retail prices. Just speaking in general, obviously right now they're having a bonkers sale.

Yes they do for £12.00! Just snagged falcon! Amazing deal!

Same mate! Unreal price! Hoping not to get stung on customs tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I would not bite the hand that feeds here since they do so much anyways the other 358 days a year with codes and giveaways. THey could say F-U and not hand out anything but this s just a perfect storm with the down year for spook.

yes, exactly what I meant as well :)

Wouldn't US customers have to pay customs to import items though?

We're all skirting the tax laws. :lol In the states you're supposed to declare all out of state purchases when filing your tax return. For some reason come tax time I can't remember buying anything from out of state to avoid sales tax.

They sell in US dollars though. At US retail prices. Just speaking in general, obviously right now they're having a bonkers sale.

This is true, but I think VAT is more then a flat county sales tax rate if you were to buy locally..

I've only had to pay customs once for items shipped from overseas. It was a guitar shipped from Japan via DHL. The two items I bought from Australia--a Luke HT Bespin set and HT Stormtrooper set I didn't have to pay any customs on.

Is it bad I'm thinking of getting Jake Scully, but at that price....beats even what BBTS had theirs down too, now they have them priced high for what they have left.
Only if you skip out on Tonto!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

We're all skirting the tax laws. [emoji38] In the states you're supposed to declare all out of state purchases when filing your tax return. For some reason come tax time I can't remember buying anything from out of state to avoid sales tax.

It converts to US dollars. If the Aussie dollar was at par you would pay the same in US dollars minus 10% gst.

custom fees? wahts that. we're murican.

I buy from Japan , and HK all the time. I have never had to pay an import fee. The Exception to that is Never ship Fedex or DHL when buy from over seas. Always select EMS , China post, or HKpost, These services are the equivalent to the USPS and you will not get hit with a customs charge.

Back