Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

I know this is about Spooktacular, but Popcultcha are having a 20% off sale storewide now....in-stock items only.
Just wanted to give a heads-up.

Thanks for the heads up! Just picked up a Hot Toys Ichabod Crane for $143 shipped! That's about $100 cheaper than Sideshow. I'd been hoping for a deal this week... Just wasn't expecting it to be from Australia lol.

Just curious... was there anything that was significantly reduced this year? Most of the things I see are either 10% off or 10% + Extra Rewards. Didn't catch any big time deals this time around but I could be wrong.

As a reminder, Susan said that if they get to 45,000 followers in IG by the end of the week there would be a "big giveaway". Currently at 43,463 it was barely over 40,000 when the week started.

https://instagram.com/sideshowcollectibles/

Then people have some work to do

As a reminder, Susan said that if they get to 45,000 followers in IG by the end of the week there would be a "big giveaway". Currently at 43,463 it was barely over 40,000 when the week started.

https://instagram.com/sideshowcollectibles/

Last time a toy company had a "big giveaway"...
MdTRW.gif

I know this is about Spooktacular, but Popcultcha are having a 20% off sale storewide now....in-stock items only.
Just wanted to give a heads-up.

Yup, thanks for that. Too bad they don't have HT Kenobi, but checking out some other stuff now. :duff

where did you get this I want one!

Thanks for the heads up! Just picked up a Hot Toys Ichabod Crane for $143 shipped! That's about $100 cheaper than Sideshow. I'd been hoping for a deal this week... Just wasn't expecting it to be from Australia lol.

where did you get this deal at?

:yess: :hi5:

Don't think you'll have many people sitting with you at the lunch table. :lol

:exactly: Code frenzy...bad timing most probably...Cool costume.

Wish me luck guys,
I'm up against 6 others in a costume contest.
Prize is 50$ cash :pray:

Just curious... was there anything that was significantly reduced this year? Most of the things I see are either 10% off or 10% + Extra Rewards. Didn't catch any big time deals this time around but I could be wrong.

They've got Medicom's Kick-Ass 2 Kick-Ass Real Action Hero figure at 25% off with free shipping. I seem to remember somebody asking about that figure earlier in the week, too.

I had planned to buy the Arkham Batman using some of my points but it hasn't seen the kind of discount I'd hoped for. With it's articulation issues It's not worth it otherwise.

I had planned to buy the Arkham Batman using some of my points but it hasn't seen the kind of discount I'd hoped for. With it's articulation issues It's not worth it otherwise.

Actually, the same for myself.

I was hoping for... oh I don't know... 25% off and extra rewards or something.

Being from Canada, the shipping is $30 plus I get dinged duty (probably around $50-60 in this case) so I need to have a substantial discount for stuff I am a little on the fence about.

Back