Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

My plan for my points has always been HB but $900 is an awful lot of money. Especially when I can use the points to get another figure I want for free. Still struggling with the decision.

My plan for my points has always been HB but $900 is an awful lot of money. Especially when I can use the points to get another figure I want for free. Still struggling with the decision.

Yea but it's hulkbuster!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spooktacular Reward Points Codes:

YC9Q13 - $10 (SS Email) 10-26
HJ3T69 - $10 (Facebook) 10-26
HRX7H4 - $5 (SS Email) 10-27
L4Rx9J - $5 (Facebook) 10-27
TGG3W8 - $5 (SS Email)10-28
Z92HH5Q - $5 (SS Email) 10-29
9UX6223 - $5 (SS Twitter) 10-29

Ends today.
dfb3006752615c7decb449266ad1971d.jpg

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

be interesting if they go crazy today with deals....

I thought tomorrow was the last, but if it's today maybe something will actually happen.

That or they're done with 30% sales.

I really hope Ash goes up soon. That is the last thing i want from Spook.

:gah: Missed my 2nd code!!... Monday night no code, Tuesday night fell asleep missed by 20 minutes, Wednesday night stayed up till 3AM!, no code, last night couldn't keep my eyes open and fell asleep about 1AM, then get email at 1:06AM but didn't hear it!! :slap .... :( Oh well... 5/7 with $35 is better than what I got last year so far.... $5 no biggie, but know they're adding up to missed $$$$... :lol

I still have my rp from last year. Unless I can cut the cost of something in half (if not more) I simply won't use. I've definitely had t keep myself from it on a few occasions though. Not remotely tempted by the deals this year, not yet.

Missed both codes from last night and I was on a very high roll all week getting each one. Oh well at $48 bucks I believe and I have some points that should be active soon to bump it up.

Just don't forget that the price of both new and older figures rise and your RP won't be worth the same % later - don't miss out on something you want just because you're trying to beat the bank in RP.

Today $240 in RP will buy you ANH Farmboy Luke with some left over, next year it'll buy you a Darth Maul.

Last day is Saturday 31st.

are you 100% on that? according to my SS calendar it shows that it ends today. and they said "5 days of spooktacular"... since it started monday, 5 days would be ending today.

I still have my rp from last year. Unless I can cut the cost of something in half (if not more) I simply won't use. I've definitely had t keep myself from it on a few occasions though. lol

My original plan was to hold on to all of my rewards and use them on HulkBuster, but I just can't justify to myself buying an $825 collectible no matter how much I like/want it or how much $$ I can get off with my points (currently at $250)... Gotta set a limit somewhere :(

are you 100% on that? according to my SS calendar it shows that it ends today. and they said "5 days of spooktacular"... since it started monday, 5 days would be ending today.
Newsletter stated October 26th to October 31st.

Back