Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Well I guess I'll this next contest a shot when it starts, not begging for anything though.

Anyone got any guesses on today's reveals?

Also I noticed they have changed the blurb at the top & it now says

"What will the madness of Spooktacular Bring Today"

Wonder if today is going to be more eventful.

Neil

Hoping I win the Twitter contest with my clever use of my Twitter name :pray: :lol

A code would be good. It's 1am and I'm getting sleepy. I just know they'll post one as soon as I go to sleep.

Lots of interesting contradictory responses there. :slap Clearly from Susan's statement there is a limit in place. I guess it's across all the social media platforms. Not sure if the web site's contest page factors it in too, since it has its own terms and conditions that don't seem to mention any limits.

Definitely glad I won Gamora! Always liked the pics of her. I don't have that one and if I hadn't sworn off the Marvel movie lines I would've bought it by now.

It was a close call since I only saw that contest 3 minutes before it closed and got the e-mail out with 1 minute to spare. Then I only saw the notice to claim my prize less than 10 minutes before my hour window was up.

I think I'm with everyone when I say I hope the "reveal" is some better deals across the board.

Oh - in that group, Chicky is saying there's going to be a new contest soon (doesn't say where) asking you what you would "sell your soul" for. Just a heads up.

I know for sure that during Spook, if you win a figure or more than $50 in RP you are done. I wasn't specifically told that you are done for 30 days, just that you are done for Spook.

I realize that people ask these questions because it's not really stated anywhere, but it can come across as being greedy. So personally, I would wait 30 days before entering another SSC contest. I'm not saying you are being greedy, I don't think that at all. But it can come across that way to Sideshow, and it's always better to stay on their good side. :)

Lots of interesting contradictory responses there. :slap Clearly from Susan's statement there is a limit in place. I guess it's across all the social media platforms. Not sure if the web site's contest page factors it in too, since it has its own terms and conditions that don't seem to mention any limits.

Definitely glad I won Gamora! Always liked the pics of her. I don't have that one and if I hadn't sworn off the Marvel movie lines I would've bought it by now.

It was a close call since I only saw that contest 3 minutes before it closed and got the e-mail out with 1 minute to spare. Then I only saw the notice to claim my prize less than 10 minutes before my hour window was up.
The simple thing of course would be for SSC to have these rules on the website so it is known by all users and not just those that are in the FB group.

In previous years there were no restrictions and people won more than one prize.

Morning Freaks! Just had a bagel and some bacon for breakfast #breakfastchat

Currently working on a white egg omelette and coffe. Protein shake after.

How do some live without coffee?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone explain the "sell your soul" contest to me. I've seen a handful of them but never understood how that works. You basically say what you really want and they demand some sort of public humiliation or something?

Two breakfast burritos with mild and a tea. Ready for the day!

Can someone explain the "sell your soul" contest to me. I've seen a handful of them but never understood how that works. You basically say what you really want and they demand some sort of public humiliation or something?
I think you try to give some ridiculous response as a joke about what you'd do to get the item. She picks the ones she likes best it seems.

I think you try to give some ridiculous response as a joke about what you'd do to get the item. She picks the ones she likes best it seems.

You generally have to follow through with proof.

Back