Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Entered the new twitter contest. And now I'm wondering if I was supposed to include the name of the prize in the email? I never get her contest emails right somehow. Always missing something, and couldn't find my template I created after the last time I messed something up.

She said to use "Quote2" as the subject, so that's all I put. We'll see how it works out.

-Kevin

Okay I'm new to Twitter....how do I email Chicky? I can't seem to find her email address..... doh!

Someone just got kicked out of the Facebook group, There were 396 members... now only 395 D:

Second attempt at this email contest thingy, hope I got everything right this time.

Someone just got kicked out of the Facebook group, There were 396 members... now only 395 D:

Maybe someone left because we started talking about deleting all of the posts begging for free stuff.

Err I am twitter dumb too. Anyone provide a link to the tweet?

Hmm. I just won some rewards points from Chicky (she decided to make that the prize because I live overseas now), is it polite to enter the Han contest?

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Yeah, Susan said that she cleaning up the negative threads and stuff. I imagine it's a pretty tough grind for both her and Chicky. And we aren't even half way through Spook yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maaaaaaybe.... let's hope people get the point and turn it around.

For a minute there I thought they booted the dude out who wouldn't stop ranting about how unfair the whole Periscope thing was.

For a minute there I thought they booted the dude out who wouldn't stop ranting about how unfair the whole Periscope thing was.

As soon as that post started with "This is probably going to come across as complaining, but..." I started shaking my head.

There are no fans like sideshow fans. 😜

As soon as that post started with "This is probably going to come across as complaining, but..." I started shaking my head.

I know right. And he...wouldn't....let...it...go!!

Hmm. I just won some rewards points from Chicky (she decided to make that the prize because I live overseas now), is it polite to enter the Han contest?

Imo, I'd let others try at something. You have .001% of winning but I'd let others try. Your call though :)

Maybe someone left because we started talking about deleting all of the posts begging for free stuff.

I left, it was clogging up my feed and I didn't really like the giveaways.

Back