Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Sorry, what were the five codes? I must of missed one but not sure which one?

There were 2 10 dollars codes on monday, 1 yesterday during the day, 1 during the evening, and 1 now.

I just won the collector of the week!!! Susan sent me an email asking what I wanted!! YES!!
Great to see a fellow freak on here won it, congrats :hi5: whatcha getting?

that is real cool how you do it with your daughter though, always nice to see parents and kids doing that sort of thing

While I appreciate that people like yourself, and a lot of people probably do frequent Reddit, I have assumed too many times that all people do. Explaining now usually saves an explanation down the road, but I do agree, that it does defeat the purpose. At least you understood the reference.

I wouldn't have so thank you :lol I am no where near up to date on any acronyms being used today other than the good 'ol "lol"

I just won the collector of the week!!! Susan sent me an email asking what I wanted!! YES!!

Did you tell her that life-size Han in Carbonite? haha...doesn't hurt to ask! lol Congrats man...not on just that, but also beating the cancer!

Congrats! What prize will you choose? Does that mean you can have anything or was there a limit specified? I was tempted to enter that myself, but my man cave is messy with boxes and rearranging right now. I haven't been able to work on it since it got hurt.

Ask for the Han in carbonite or a Hulkbuster!

a lot of people probably do frequent Reddit,

If you're saying you do, you're the first person, since that site has been running that I've ever come across. I'm not certain how anyone can spend more than 10 seconds on that site.

Ask for that Red Sonja Prototype :drool:drool:drool:drool:drool

A Legendary Scale is the most expensive thing they could make and give isn't it? I don't tihnk they've made any life size scales recently.

Let us know what she says?

Back