Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

I signed up for Pinterest and my account was immediately suspended. No Bruce Banner contest for me.

there's a hint on facebook from Sideshow "Another giveaway went live... I can't quite PINpoint where it is... ‪#‎SideshowSpooktacular‬"

While waiting for more RP, I placed my first SS order and bought the Han Solo exclusive with the SP00KY15 code. The code pretty took out shipping and most of the CA sales tax. Thanks for code guys! Now I have to get Chewie.

Yeah they spoiled us earlier with the fast 20 dollars and now the long and dredded wait

dredd_01.jpg

there's a hint on facebook from Sideshow "Another giveaway went live... I can't quite PINpoint where it is... ‪#‎SideshowSpooktacular‬"

It's a giveaway on Pinterest.

What did you do?!

I signed up, picked five things I like, found Sideshow's Pinterest, pinned their post to a board I created, then went to comment and got an error. Account suspended.

Did you think you were on Snapchat? :lol

I'm 30 and feel like an old codger because of all of this social media stuff. I'm sticking to Facebook and Twitter. I understand Facebook and kinda get Twitter. I don't even know what a Snapchat is.

I'm 30 and feel like an old codger because of all of this social media stuff. I'm sticking to Facebook and Twitter. I understand Facebook and kinda get Twitter. I don't even know what a Snapchat is.

You might not want to know from what some here were saying. ;)

Same here. I get everything I need from FB and the Freaks Forums. I'm nor signing up for a bunch of social media sites that I'll never use, and that will email me all the time.

I don't know what's worse the lack of codes or my phone notifications pinging every five seconds from this thread

I was originally supposed to fly to Colorado Wed morning and home Friday. There were work reasons related, but I postponed that trip until next Monday primarily for......other reasons.

Back