Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Sorry! Jumped the gun! :slap

Only RPs from now on.

latest

HJ3T69 was on facebook.

yipee...first expired code...getting deju vu from last year...is there a mail list again...that was the only hope I had 2 years ago to get any...

Only RP's in email please.

Sorry! Jumped the gun! :slap

Only RPs from now on.

Don't be sorry. Its nice to get ALL codes and discounts we can I say! Every little bit counts. But I can understand wanting to keep it at RP codes. Keeps it exciting lol

Thanks again for the hard work!

I'm in a bit of a dilemma right now. Have to pick up my daughter from school in 10 minutes and I'm home watching my son who's sick and currently having a nap. Ugh... And you thought monitoring a couple of social networks and a forum were tough...

Everyone having problems with these? Says the code has already been used on the first time I put the code. Is there anywhere I can see the codes entered?

Not to my knowledge. The only way to 'know' is knowing the balance before you entered the code. I don't think there's a list of when and what codes you entered, just the running total.

Beware that the site sometimes claims to have added a code to your account, when it actually has not. Do not trust - verify.

Yeah, I agree. I look at my balance before entering the code and then after. Never had a problem, but never know.

Not to my knowledge. The only way to 'know' is knowing the balance before you entered the code. I don't think there's a list of when and what codes you entered, just the running total.

Knowing is half the battle

I'm in a bit of a dilemma right now. Have to pick up my daughter from school in 10 minutes and I'm home watching my son who's sick and currently having a nap. Ugh... And you thought monitoring a couple of social networks and a forum were tough...

Ugh, that's happened to me more times than I'd like to count.

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Dropcam and drive fast. #NoOneWillKnow

;)

The next code will come while you're driving. :lol jk That's the way it ALWAYS works.

ask a trusted neighbor?

I pulled over and used both codes today.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Back