Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

I don't need the discount counts as part of the emails. I thought it was just for reward points.

This thread moves so fast! Went to the bathroom and when I came back it had already jumped two pages!

this is me now
1079192-fat_princess.jpg

:rotfl

:lol:lol:lol

Annnnd new code saved!

I'll take the discount codes in e-mail. Why not?

I got the e-mail alert now that I asked Piper to switch me from Yahoo to Icloud. Yahoo is not giving me these e-mails and that is the third time that a bulk e-mail list simply didn't arrive in spam or otherwise using their e-mail.

How can you tell what products you can use the discount codes for? I just tried it on the new Lady Death, but it said not eligible.

How can you tell what products you can use the discount codes for? I just tried it on the new Lady Death, but it said not eligible.

Go to your wallet, and see the available items that you can use with that code.

Spoiler: It's usually stuff no one in their right mind would pay full price for, let alone $15 less.

But the efforts are appreciated nonetheless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The discount codes don't work on the Spooktacular code entry page. Or at least I couldn't get it to work. When I entered the code it recognized it and said it was for $15 off, but I could never get it to accept it. I had to go to my Saved Discounts page and enter it there and it worked. The Sideshow site seems to be having trouble with authentication and/or session management as I keep having to log out and then back in just to enter the RP codes. I definitely didn't have to do that last year.

if you saved the code, there should be a button to the right of it that you click on and it will take you to a list of eligible items. Usually they are older stock that they need some help getting rid of.

After you put the DISCOUNT code in your Saved Discounts, refresh your screen and click on the View Items button.

Trying the YC9Q13 code, but it's telling me I already added it, but the amount in my wallet is definitely not updating. :\

Everyone having problems with these? Says the code has already been used on the first time I put the code. Is there anywhere I can see the codes entered?

Back