Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SEPT code is SAV3T0DAY

Sweet, Stormtrooper Luke! Would the next month code be useable for the New Order Stormtrooper Squad exclusive?

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SEPT code is SAV3T0DAY

I have my account in my mom's name because she paid for my first purchase on Sideshow. Even though the account uses my credit card and address now, which is annoying. I've been wanting to move to my own account, but I have orders on the account I'm using now. If I decide to create my own account, will Sideshow get all pissy if I use the September code again on a different purchase? I already used it on Chewbacca, but I was going to buy Han or Luke with it if I could on a new account in my name.

They'll probably deactivate both accounts. I think that happened way back when this thread first popped up.

Yeah they're page says 1 account per person and that the name cannot be changed. I would just live with having the wrong name on there, plus you probably have some reward points already or on the way so it's not like you'd want to start over.

I have my account in my mom's name because she paid for my first purchase on Sideshow. Even though the account uses my credit card and address
Personally, I would start a new account under my own name. You don't want to be forty years old with your account under her name. I think Sideshow doesn't care whether two different people share the same address. The other account is not your account, it's your mom's. So I don't think that counts as having two accounts. Still, you should not use this month's coupon on your new account. That's kind of shady and Sideshow might think you are scamming them. As far as rewards go, I'd still use them on mom's account when they're redeemable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could have your mother call, or maybe you, and ask them about it. They would probably put the account in whoever's name is on the credit card listed on the account. Honestly, as long as you're living at home, I wouldn't worry about it.

I live with my wife, lol. I did contact Sideshow and they wouldn't change the name on the account. They said I'd have to make a new one.

Couple of those $25 codes if anyone wants them. Expire today/tomorrow I think.

SDE-SHW15-H47O3PQZ

SDE-SHW15-5WB61CHA

You Snagged a $25 Promo Code! Act Fast

Use code SDE-SHW15-J3QHQDJP to save $25 off your order.
Use Code Sign in to save code
*This $25 promo code can only be used once per account / household. Offer good only on new In-Stock orders of eligible products. This promo code is not redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with any other site discounts, FREE shipping deals, reward points, gift certificates, gift cards, even if checkout allows it. This promo code will expire on September 24th, 2015, at 11:59PM (GMT), or while supplies last.

Thanks....not totally back in the game. But not totally out either. :cuckoo:

3b5d5c7591393f3f5d626224fef12ea2.jpg

Well I thought I could snag a free travel mug with the coupon, but despite showing in the list of available items it won't let me check out.

Well I thought I could snag a free travel mug with the coupon, but despite showing in the list of available items it won't let me check out.

Does the mug cost $65?

fineprint.jpg

Last edited:

Hello you all! I have a general question for the community. My last two shipments cost 10 bucks each figure (DOFP Wolverine and AoU Cap) yet two more figures are going to be sent to me this month (AoU Iron Man and Secret Project Iron Man).... yet their shipping estimates go up to 18 and 20 bucks each :S.

What did I miss? :S

^^Some Hot Toys figures have flat rate shipping, and the rest are calculated based on box size and weight. Says on the product page.

^^Some Hot Toys figures have flat rate shipping, and the rest are calculated based on box size and weight. Says on the product page.

ahh dammit... Guess I thought all their 6th scale products had the same flat rate shipping... never happened to me before... maybe I' m growing on sophistication... or maybe they' re leaving more products out of their flat rate scheme....

Anyways, thank you for your quick response.

Just ordered the Spacetrooper with the Sept code, will probably cover shipping at least.

Back