Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

What star wars 20% code?

Never mind, I found it STARWARS15. Nothing I want. I would have bought that R2-D2 for 20% off.

R2 at 20% off is only $10 more off than a regular $20 code, but like you I'm sorta waiting for 20% off to maybe grab another.
It'd be cool to have one weathered and one clean.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

Thanks for posting the new monthly code! Used up in a heartbeat. :wave can't wait for the next coupon.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

Used the new code on Ultron Mark I. Looking forward to having that ugly evil pile of mismatched parts on my shelf........someday

Thanks for the monthly code, cancelled and reordered the space trooper

The $20 code works on the Stormtrooper. Hmmmm....considering cancelling my no NRD Spacetrooper and just getting a regular for less money. $179 sounds about right to me.

Anyone want to trade their short trooper for a tall trooper?

Just remember, SSC says that even if a code works outside of their specified parameters, doesn't mean they'll honor it. They could still cancel your order.
Ryan

Just tested it, and the new $20 code DINO2015 actually works on the Mark I Ultron.

The coupon code should be good for anything on the site prior to May 1st, which includes Ultron MK1, which went up in April.

I want to buy the premium format captain America which the Dino discount does work but I may just wait to see if a 20% code ever releases

I want to buy the premium format captain America which the Dino discount does work but I may just wait to see if a 20% code ever releases
Very rare to get a decent discount on a PF. Sometimes you get a 10% pop up.

Very rare to get a decent discount on a PF. Sometimes you get a 10% pop up.
Yep. I kept waiting and hoping that Chewbacca PF would be discounted more, and it never happened. Eventually it sold out. #ChewieFail

Hey Collectorcol, I just realized where you live. Are you going to SW Celebration next year? I am. I always do.

I wish a % off deal would pop up on the Batman PF or the Tyrannosaur statue.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings no June code yet

The only thing that irks me about SSC's shipping is that they ship the shipper itself, where the same shipping price elsewhere gets you the same double-boxed.

Exactly. And I hate being told my 2 figure set cannot be "packed out", as it is much too costly that collectors wouldn't want to pay for the service. Yet you go anywhere else and you pay either less than or equal to ssc's shipping rate and you receive a double boxed figure in mint condition. Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to get damaged items all the time, so I always pack out now. But for the Luke Hoth, it didn't arrive packed out. And of course, the outer box looked damaged. I was a bit upset, and set it down near my basement door to open later. The next day, I went into the basement, and accidentally kicked the box down the stairs. It tumbled over and over and over, denting over corner. I thought for sure it was going to be horribly mangled. But to my shock, it was perfectly mint inside! I couldn't believe it!!! I got lucky that time... But I still prefer pack outs...

Back