Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings APR15 for $20 off

I would take a Chitauri...would enhance an Avengers display!

Maybe that means some Chitauri, Banner's, or Mandarin's will be shipped with Marvel orders. :)
I'm a bit surprised that they haven't started giving out Banner and The Mandarin since they seemingly have been trying to push those out as much as they can for a while. Same with the Tony Stark The Mechanic figure.

Sorry guys. Looks like I was wrong about sideshow releasing a second 40% code for the US release of AOU. My bad and hope those who are catching the movie tonight have a great time.

Damn, no free Jor El when I bought Superman. Oh well, at least a ton of rewards and free shipping

In regards to the two 20% off codes, do they expire tonight at midnight PST or tomorrow at midnight PST?

In regards to the two 20% off codes, do they expire tonight at midnight PST or tomorrow at midnight PST?

In the past, coupon codes typically haven't worked on the expiration date. So today's your last chance (unless it's set to GMT, in which case it's long gone).

In the past, coupon codes typically haven't worked on the expiration date. So today's your last chance (unless it's set to GMT, in which case it's long gone).

Thanks :hi5: I was gonna give in and get Thor TDW, then the new Arkham Asylum Batman was teased and I wasn't so sure anymore, haha, so many things!!! I'll give it a try.

I just tried to use them both and it said it was already expired even though it's not midnight in either my time zone or the pacific timezone.

I just tried to use them both and it said it was already expired even though it's not midnight in either my time zone or the pacific timezone.

I just tried them on Thor, and both seemed to be okay (they at least took off a discount in the cart).

From what I have heard, they are packaging Jor-El figures in with DC orders. Not all of them obviously but when they do give out a free Jor-El, it's only for people who ordered something else that is DC.

So it's not really a random giveaway? Is this from a credible source or are you just surmising from people's posts?

So it's not really a random giveaway? Is this from a credible source or are you just surmising from people's posts?

Not sure. I ordered MoS Superman with a Star Wars Neogenesis Droid and I didn't get a free Jor El. My buddy ordered MoS Superman and General Zod and got a free Jor El. Had I known that was the case I wouldn't have ordered the Droid and tried my luck that way :-/

Are there any current discount codes good for the batman armory ?

Are there any current discount codes good for the batman armory ?

APR15 for $20 off. Or depending on which one you want, they're also $30-$50 off or so at BigBadToyStore. (no rewards, no free ship)

Sorry guys. Looks like I was wrong about sideshow releasing a second 40% code for the US release of AOU. My bad and hope those who are catching the movie tonight have a great time.
Yeah, I'm a little disappointed about that too. I expected one of those limited time "expires at midnight" codes. Guess it's not happening.

Oh well, guess it saves me $150, lol.

even a 30% code would have led to me buying Thor TDW and Heartbreaker. Oh well.

If they have a big Star Wars sale on Monday, I'm gonna order something for sure. Probably will have a coupon, one would think...

Back