Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings

Thanks! By the by, anyone know if I have to do anything about these points, or will they just eventually show up?

Last edited:

Anyone know if there's some trick to claiming a Twitter price from Chicky? I was announced as the winner of Echo & Fives today. I tweeted her thanks and e-mailed my info to the e-mail address stated in the rules below. Then I got a tweet back saying "ahhh the painful lessons of prize forfeitures has set in." I haven't won a prize from Sideshow this year. I don't have a clue what I did wrong.

Claiming a prize:
The winner’s name/handle will be posted to Twitter in relation to the contest. The winner will need to email the following information to the appropriate address, specified in the contest details: name, daytime phone number, shipping address, Twitter handle, and prize awarded. Please use the CONTEST NAME in the subject line. You will be emailed a confirmation of receipt of your email. Prize fulfillment will take between 4-6 weeks.

Sideshow Main contests: [email protected]
Chicky contests: [email protected]

Possible that tweet was unrelated. Shoot an email to chicky asking for confirmation

Hey guys, i just got Facebook response from susan about claiming my prize. Anyone know which email and what i need to respond with?

L image.jpgimage.jpg

Haha, good point! I have considered carving around the entire pumpkin but have just never been able to conceive an idea yet. I considered carving the a pumpkin as a globe... and have half the pumpkin as if it is night time, the other half daytime... in the night time side I would carve various major cities lit up like you see from space... I kind of like that idea...

Just so long as you put it on a rotating base for maximum awesomeness! :rock

jedimindtrick77, it looks like other people were Tweeting her at the same time I got that Tweet from her about forfeiture that they had the same answer as me earlier, which I never saw, but one of them left off the hashtag. It wasn't a "right or wrong" contest though, so I don't think someone tweeting the same name before me would disqualify me, if it was just random selection.

Anyone know if it matters if you e-mail [email protected] or [email protected]? The first is on her Twitter page but the second is in the contest rules. I guess I'll e-mail the other one and hope 2 e-mails doesn't disqualify me. :pray:

Hey guys, i just got Facebook response from susan about claiming my prize. Anyone know which email and what i need to respond with?

Probably the same stuff as just mentioned above, except with your Facebook details instead of Twitter. And you will also want to let them know your username associated with your account on their web site so they can add the points to your balance.

Probably the same stuff as just mentioned above, except with your Facebook details instead of Twitter. And you will also want to let them know your username associated with your account on their web site so they can add the points to your balance.

Thanks for the help, she replied on Facebook and I'm all set!

Congrats on winning the pumpkin Photoshopping contest. ;)

I had to laugh when I saw that on FB.

Congrats on winning the pumpkin Photoshopping contest. ;)

I had to laugh when I saw that on FB.

Haha, me too... But I get that a lot. I set him right with the link to my "How to"!

FORCE14 for 20% off certain Star Wars items -- malgus (though they're checking stock), Wolffe, some other clones, snowtrooper PF, and other figures discounted during spook.

FORCE14 for 20% off certain Star Wars items -- malgus (though they're checking stock), Wolffe, some other clones, snowtrooper PF, and other figures discounted during spook.
Tempted on the Snowtrooper PF. Really really really hoped Chewie PF would have been included. I woulda bought that immediately. Been waiting for a deal on that for ages. Don't want to pay full price cuz I coulda had the exclusive for the same price, and that would bother me...

Haha, me too... But I get that a lot. I set him right with the link to my "How to"!
I enjoyed your carving tutorial, even though there is no way in hell I could ever do that. I will never enter the pumpkin carving contest. I'll leave that to the pros, like you. Well done, Doc! Your win is well deserved! :hi5:

I enjoyed your carving tutorial, even though there is no way in hell I could ever do that. I will never enter the pumpkin carving contest. I'll leave that to the pros, like you. Well done, Doc! Your win is well deserved! :hi5:

Thanks so much! Everyone here has been so nice about the win, glad to be a part of the Freak show:family

Back