Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings

No need to get bent out of shape man, it was just a suggestion.

That's cool, but can you see how that suggestion may be a little bit insulting to the people who have contributed over 17000 posts to this thread? And maybe to the person who also busts his hump maintaining the first page?

Wait -- was that second line a complaint?

:D

Ha. No, no it wasn't.

pDjuTfD.jpg

that pic :rotfl

I honestly don't see what the big deal is about post counts. You aren't going to win a prize and no one is going to beat The Josh anyway. :lol

I honestly don't see what the big deal is about post counts. You aren't going to win a prize and no one is going to beat The Josh anyway. :lol
Actually, in UT's giant blowout Spook contest, one of the challenges was "who has the most posts." The loser was eliminated. Just sayin...

Congrats!!! :)

Congratulations, man! Can't say I'm the least bit surprised though, you've got a real talent for it! :rock

Congrats!

Congratulations! :duff

Thanks guys, thanks so much! With my previous rewards points plus this, I will have almost $200 to spend on something! I know it's not as much as many of you have in points, but it's still really cool:yess:. Now the question is... spend it now, or wait for Christmas sales and deals... :).

Congratulations, very well deserved.

I know it's not as much as many of you have in points, but it's still really cool

Ha, but unlike some of these other suckers you didn't have to spend a dime to get these points. Just 28 hours of planning and carving. ;)

You should go all out next year and buy a giant pumpkin and carve an insanely elaborate scene around the entire thing.

Congratulations, very well deserved.

Ha, but unlike some of these other suckers you didn't have to spend a dime to get these points. Just 28 hours of planning and carving. ;)

You should go all out next year and buy a giant pumpkin and carve an insanely elaborate scene around the entire thing.
Haha, good point! I have considered carving around the entire pumpkin but have just never been able to conceive an idea yet. I considered carving the a pumpkin as a globe... and have half the pumpkin as if it is night time, the other half daytime... in the night time side I would carve various major cities lit up like you see from space... I kind of like that idea...

Congratulations, Ringer! :clap

Now start thinking about next year.
Haha, see above:rotfl

Back