Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings

Thanks! :hi5:

Just curious, for future reference, is there a way to jump to a specific post number? I jumped back a few pages to find this one.

TIP: Right-click the post number on the far right of a post and copy the URL from there. Or you can click and then copy the URL from the address bar in the browser. Any time you're sending a link to someone or pasting a link elsewhere on the forum, that's how you should do it, to make sure anyone following it goes to the right place.

Does anyone have a link to what the 30% off HALLOWEEN code works for? When I hit VIEW ITEMS now from my saved discounts, it ends up listing their entire inventory, even things that have sold out long ago... :slap Thanks in advance!

Baroness, Zod, Bruce Banner, Jake Sully, ED-209, Mime Joker, Jor-El, Mandarin, Superman, Crow, The Mechanic Tony Stark, Joe Colton, Play Arts Jor-El, Faora, Superman and Zod, Roadblock, Clone Troopers Echo and Fives 2-Pack, TIE Fighter Pilot, Noland, The Berserker Maquette, The Falconer Maquette, Power Pose Mark XLII, Chitauri Commander, Major Bludd, 4-LOM, The Boss, Flint vs. Zartan Diorama, Medicom Han Solo, Nathan Drake, Tonto, Barney Ross, Sucker Punch Amber, etc.

I think it works on some of the Iron Man busts as well. And a few other things I'm sure that I missed.

TIP: Right-click the post number on the far right of a post and copy the URL from there. Or you can click and then copy the URL from the address bar in the browser. Any time you're sending a link to someone or pasting a link elsewhere on the forum, that's how you should do it, to make sure anyone following it goes to the right place.

Good to know, thanks!

Baroness, Zod, Bruce Banner, Jake Sully, ED-209, Mime Joker, Jor-El, Mandarin, Superman, Crow, The Mechanic Tony Stark, Joe Colton, Play Arts Jor-El, Faora, Superman and Zod, Roadblock, Clone Troopers Echo and Fives 2-Pack, TIE Fighter Pilot, Noland, The Berserker Maquette, The Falconer Maquette, Power Pose Mark XLII, Chitauri Commander, Major Bludd, 4-LOM, The Boss, Flint vs. Zartan Diorama, Medicom Han Solo, Nathan Drake, Tonto, Barney Ross, Sucker Punch Amber, etc.

I think it works on some of the Iron Man busts as well. And a few other things I'm sure that I missed.

Thanks! :hi5:

I moved the thread (closed the door after the horse escaped) so randoms wouldn't have access to continue to try to use fake or expired real codes.

Also Chicky called me out about the fake codes and I couldn't find them, that's when I posted the warning.

I don't think anyone joking with the fake codes was malicious. The callers that refused to believe customer service that they were fake are the ones that deserve our ire. Unfortunately there were probably a lot of legitimate calls from people that couldn't figure out how to use the codes, and for the fake ones to take time away from CS, I can see where it would be terribly frustrating on Sideshow's side.

What a mess.

But the Sandbox...?

Haven't been around much since Spook ended. Should I remove all of the discounts and links from the OP now?

Speaking of that HA11OW33N code...anyone having trouble checking out with it?

I successfully applied it to my order of Echo & Fives and tried checking out but it then said they weren't eligible for that code. I tried checking out again and it said the code has expired...but it's still there, in my promotional wallet/saved discounts, and I can still apply it to Echo & Fives...

:dunno

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings

I successfully applied it to my order of Echo & Fives and tried checking out but it then said they weren't eligible for that code. I tried checking out again and it said the code has expired...but it's still there, in my promotional wallet/saved discounts, and I can still apply it to Echo & Fives...

Any luck with this one? It's for the clones specifically. Only 25% off though -- C10N3

Edit: never mind, that one says expired immediately. Maybe try calling tomorrow for the halloween one.

The 20% off code for the Banner/Hulk 2-pack supposedly expires on the 15th... except the item is waitlisted. On the off chance it goes back to regular sale, the coupon code might still work on it.

Any luck with this one? It's for the clones specifically. Only 25% off though -- C10N3
I actually already bought a pair with that one earlier in the week.

I figured since this HA11OW33N code expired tomorrow, I'd go ahead and use it on another pair since there's not really any other eligible items I'm interested in.

I just tried it on a HT Ada Wong and HT Zod, and it took the 30% discount off both just fine.
EDIT- and it also worked on the Echo and Fives.

To be clear I can add Echo and Fives to my cart and apply the code perfectly fine, it's just when I try paying/checking out that it says it's expired.

Just tried again and it says:

Sorry, there was a problem.

We could not process your order due to the following error:

The coupon you are using has expired (). We have removed it from your cart.

I just tried again and it charged me the full price. :slap

I am having the same error and can't process the order. Need to call SS tomorrow.

I moved the thread (closed the door after the horse escaped) so randoms wouldn't have access to continue to try to use fake or expired real codes.

Also Chicky called me out about the fake codes and I couldn't find them, that's when I posted the warning.

I don't think anyone joking with the fake codes was malicious. The callers that refused to believe customer service that they were fake are the ones that deserve our ire. Unfortunately there were probably a lot of legitimate calls from people that couldn't figure out how to use the codes, and for the fake ones to take time away from CS, I can see where it would be terribly frustrating on Sideshow's side.

702656.gif

And yeah, those guys harassing SSC's customer service were despicable. I seriously hope it wasn't anyone from the SSF community.

I think you can only use the Halloween code once. I used it on Zod Sunday. I have enough to get Mime Joker and was going to use it again, and when I went to checkout it said Halloween coupon code has already been redeemed.

I think you can only use the Halloween code once. I used it on Zod Sunday. I have enough to get Mime Joker and was going to use it again, and when I went to checkout it said Halloween coupon code has already been redeemed.

I believe you can only use most (if not all) codes once. If you're gong to use one, it's best to buy all of the items you want with it in one purchase.

I believe you can only use most (if not all) codes once. If you're gong to use one, it's best to buy all of the items you want with it in one purchase.

Yeah, I did not know. Now I am kicking myself! :slap

I see I'm not the only with screwed up reward points from Spooktacular orders. I ordered Hulk & Banner, Tony Stark Mechanic and Zod. My email order confirmation and order summary on the website are telling me 2 different totals.

Back