Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - TR3ATS1414 for $10!!!!

Damn, the little guy is screaming for mom again. Sorry to disappoint little fella, you're getting a helping of dad….

Send along some more codes and help put my son to sleep for the night.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - TR3ATS1414 for $10!!!!

Well if it was the last one, I made it 12/13, so all in all a great run!

What time does Spook usually end? Like, 6 PST? That's a couple more hours...

If I had to guess, the codes are done but we'll have at least one big pre-order or new reveal before Spook ends.

I thought it was 12PST that it ended.

Thanks for TR3ATS1414. Not very often sideshow gives away money back to us. 6th so far so any bit helps towards my next free pf

What time does Spook usually end? Like, 6 PST? That's a couple more hours...

If I had to guess, the codes are done but we'll have at least one big pre-order or new reveal before Spook ends.

CS told midnight PST

Where was the promo code from?

Cool I got this one!

Back