Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - TR3ATS1414 for $10!!!!

Do you guys think this is the last code?

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - TR3ATS1414 for $10!!!!

My wife just texted me this... Be careful, the weirdos are out already...
42fee9818ed2beadb59cbafab04cd786.jpg

OMG your wife is stalking me ;)

A few more of those and I'll get my harlock

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - FR33COD3Z for $5

THANK YOU SO MUCH SIDESHOW obviously SS been listening to the thread. I bet they try to loosen up some tension with this :)

+ THANK YOU all freaks that contributed. I LOVE YOU GUYS! Happy Halloween and GNITE! (kept F5'ing didnt sleep well!)

My RP Summary is not updating!

Edit, after 3 entries it updated whew.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - FR33COD3Z for $5

Thanks buddy. It'll be my 1st free PF. I always blew my RPs before to get statues a little cheaper. A few years back I made the decision to hold on to them until I can pay off a piece I wanted completely. I'm sooooo close now. I hope you enjoy your Doom PF.
TR3ATS1414 Go get it!

Thanks to the people sending out the e-mails. I would have missed one or two if not for all the hard work you guys are doing. Thanks again.

TR3ATS1414

I have a feeling this is the last one. :( Was nice while it lasted and cool of them to have done it again this year.

Score. So do you think that's it for rewards points?

What time does Spook usually end? Like, 6 PST? That's a couple more hours...

If I had to guess, the codes are done but we'll have at least one big pre-order or new reveal before Spook ends.

Back