Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - FR33COD3Z for $5

3 pets and at least 1 is a cat

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Not correct but boy if someone could actually guess the breakdown too I would throw in my sealed Banner(minus shipping as I am too poor for an overseas winner) - just a hint on how confident I am of that happening.

Also, cute things and children should be forbidden from winning in SSC contests. IT seems like its always someones kid winning lol.

Also, cute things and children should be forbidden from winning in SSC contests. IT seems like its always someones kid winning lol.

Oh man I hate that, I don't have little kids and I don't have any pets now so I can't fricking win anything???? Really, you know damn well that pet or kid is not getting the prize.

Steps off soap box and goes and eats more candy instead of handing it out.

Not to go OT but IGN is guving away a red skull pf look for it at ign.com

We are still at 12 RP codes the week, right?

13 would be the spooky magic number, after all...

Wonder if we will get at least one more RP code before spook ends...

I just really want to see some cool previews go up. Like, some new horror PF we didn't even know was in the pipeline, or even a new license announcement.

Or Beetlejuice...(sniff)

Uummm not sure how to take that. Cute things should not win. Hhhmmm yeah dont think so. ;)

no.jpg

Back