Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - for $5

How long is Ha11ow33n valid for? Oh and is it only for in stock items?

Question: I just canceled an order made on the 29th with flex pay, because the new HOLLOWEEN code is a better deal. Will I get charged a cancelation fee?

well the problem could be its limited to one per customer, if you cancel they may not let you re-order (at least not online)

with the hulk banner set you would get $43.35 in rewards. I would know cause I placed an order for the Hulk Banner set

Pull the trigger as well. 352$ plus 51 RP. Flex pay it, see u hulk and banner in January 2015

That banner hulk deal was almost stupid to pass up. Came out to $340 but include those other rps I got during spook, came out to $300!

Winning ! And I flexed it

$340? I thought it was $357.

Question: I just canceled an order made on the 29th with flex pay, because the new HOLLOWEEN code is a better deal. Will I get charged a cancelation fee?

If you haven't been charged anything yet, you might be good.

don't think so... i've done the same thing a few times before. i think they're just glad you're purchasing from them at the end of the day....

How long is Ha11ow33n valid for? Oh and is it only for in stock items?

expires Nov 04, 2014 goto your promotion wallet and see list of items

That banner hulk deal was almost stupid to pass up. Came out to $340 but include those other rps I got during spook, came out to $300!

Winning ! And I flexed it

yeah... same here, and i dont even like the hulk all that much! but nearly $200 off after rewards points are calculated?? COUNT ME IN!!

well the problem could be its limited to one per customer, if you cancel they may not let you re-order (at least not online)

Its for the MoS Superman and already submitted the new order, just wanted to know if I'll get charged because it was a Flex Pay though the 1rst payment was supposed to be on November 25th.

don't think so... i've done the same thing a few times before. i think they're just glad you're purchasing from them at the end of the day....

The policy is as long as they haven't begun the processing of payment, you can cancel without penalty. So anything after making a first payment is when you will get charged a cancellation fee.

Ugh I meant to quote the original post, but anyway, just so everyone knows

Anybody here use Twitter? I just signed up to post the candy hero I made, but nothing is showing up under a search for "collectsideshow." Any help would be appreciated!

The policy is as long as they haven't begun the processing of payment, you can cancel without penalty. So anything after making a first payment is when you will get charged a cancellation fee.

Thank you :)

Anybody here use Twitter? I just signed up to post the candy hero I made, but nothing is showing up under a search for "collectsideshow." Any help would be appreciated!

Have you done a search for the contest hashtag you entered with?

yeah... same here, and i dont even like the hulk all that much! but nearly $200 off after rewards points are calculated?? COUNT ME IN!!

I'm not a fan either, but it seems like a good set to stash away.

Yeah, did a search for all of those. I included all hashtags and "@collectsideshow" etc.

Is it like a text message? As long as I sent it to "@collectsideshow" does that mean it pops up in their inbox or something?

Aaawwwww man both costumes14 and ha11ow33n don't work on the Cap 2 pack unfortunately...

Back