Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - 4YOU14 for $5

My buddy tried to pre-order it but it said it wouldn't because it doesn't ship to our country which is really weird seeing as it's Canada, not Iraq.

Doesn't Canada have there own official hot toys dealer? Sideshow is restricted to where they can sell hot toys.

I would contact them to make sure tho. Same thing happed to Lip-Smack and the GA Captain America

Was thinking on selling my DX12 to help get Banner and hulk. Can't decide. Any advice? Anyone

All the Banners in the world and two Hulks don't make one DX12. Period.

I also like the Hulk (always have) but I'm not a big fan of any of the Marvel movie depictions. So for me, my 12" Mego Hulk from 1978 is the only one displaying.

I like batman but I think I'm more of a Hulk fan.

sent from The Leaky Cauldron

The closest thing I've seen is Toys2 but I've never once had an issue with ordering hot toys from sideshow before.

I personally wouldn't sell my DX12 for hulk but that's just me. HT is going to make more hulks with hopefully better scale.

You already know they're gonna make a hulk to go with hulkbuster armor. I'd be willing to bet there will be a battle damaged hulk as well.

I personally wouldn't sell my DX12 for hulk but that's just me. HT is going to make more hulks with hopefully better scale.

True. The past 4 figures I bought have been marvel. I think I just got caught up on that.lol

sent from The Leaky Cauldron

This is what I imagine a methhead forum would read like, if they hadn't sold their computers and phones and other devices for more meth.

Back