Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - 4YOU14 for $5

so far picked up Hulk/Banner set, Zod, the Mechanic & the Power Pose 42. Any one see any codes for Red Snapper or Batman & Robin?

Don't worry about that. You'll be fine.

Cool, Dr Pendergast told me I should be worried about that.

(that may go over anyones head that is not Canadian or didn't watch the Heritage Moment commercials)

Yup. Not even a haiku.

Could've wrote, "Go on your way droid" There ya go. Fixed.

Also could've written "Get the heck outta here you old droid.Because Susan will save the day! And she may even protect you in the bargain"

Natasha Romanov contest just posted on Facebook.

Anyone else see this when trying to order the mechanic? This is before I even enter any promo codes. It lists the figure at $137.69 Once I click checkout it goes back up to $202.49 And this is the regular, not exclusive.

Anyone else see this when trying to order the mechanic? This is before I even enter any promo codes. It lists the figure at $137.69 Once I click checkout it goes back up to $202.49 And this is the regular, not exclusive.

Reapply the promo code.

"Post something embarrassing" must be the theme of the day :)

Yup....Tell us stories and video and record your shame and embarrassment for our amusement and some Sideshow trinkets....MWA HA HA!!

My son just got his own Wolverine from Susan! :yess:

Awesome, congrats!!!!!

Nintenjoe - If you put stuff into and take stuff out of your cart and apply/remove codes, you'll see weird stuff like that happen. The price you'll actually pay will show up on the next page after you hit "Proceed to checkout". I've seen that a bunch of times this week when I was putting stuff in and out of my cart and applying codes, because I was trying to get discount amounts in dollars for the first post of this thread.

Back