Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - 4YOU14 for $5

I'm on the fence with the mechanic, just got zod, and superman yesterday. I think I can live without this version of RDJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK for $5

I don't think we'll be getting a new code until the newsletter drops today.
They seem to be having problems distributing emails this week. I get all of the coupon related ones (likes COSTUMES14 today) but I haven't got the newsletter ones since Monday's "Day 1" email. I spoke to many others, and they said the same thing. How about you guys? Anyone else not get a newsletter since "Day 1"?

Next year my haiku will be :

Susan is the best
Pick me and I will ass kiss
R2D2 ya!

I mean seriously. I didn't realize that winning a cont was that easy. You should enter that. I'll enter:

Susan Susan ya!
Susan sideshow is the best
Suzy susanne ya!

All joking aside. Congrats to the winner! Was fun while it lasted.

I'm on the fence with the mechanic, just got zod, and superman yesterday. I think I can live without this version of RDJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want it put it on flex, you can have the first payment charge on November 25th.

They seem to be having problems distributing emails this week. I get all of the coupon related ones (likes COSTUMES14 today) but I haven't got the newsletter ones since Monday's "Day 1" email. I spoke to many others, and they said the same thing. How about you guys? Anyone else not get a newsletter since "Day 1"?

I got Monday's, Tuesday's and today's.

Are they doing any discounts on statues? Apart from the couple preds it seems to be all action figures.

Pretty much only items difficult to move. I can see a lot of these deals possibly coming back in the future if they are still having trouble moving them, maybe as soon as Black Friday or Christmas time. I'm still waiting for some good ones on items I actually do want, otherwise I'll save my $$ for 15% off BESTAs this weekend.

Maybe since Statues have less manufactured they sell better and then don't need to be discounted because they aren't filling up the warehouse haha

Is that a light sense of code I smell?

c707a6ad.gif

That was me. Sorry.

If you want it put it on flex, you can have the first payment charge on November 25th.

Are they doing the promo codes with flex pay? When I add to cart and put it on flex pay it shows the payments as the total amount without the discount.

I've only missed Tuesday's newsletter, but I do tend to receive them well after other people do (i.e., after the code drops).

Are they doing the promo codes with flex pay? When I add to cart and put it on flex pay it shows the payments as the total amount without the discount.

You need to get to the part where you are ready to check out and add the coupon then.

Back