Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - 4YOU14 for $5

Do we know who won the Loki giveaway? I checked the twitter feed and never saw a winner announced. By the way, thanks to everyone who's been posting RP codes this week. I'm a bit of a lurker in these forums, but I've been working night shift this week so I've been caught up in all the excitement.

Batman and Robin look spot on..would be seriously tempted if it came up.
Yep same here, I've just got Batman last week and I'm hoping for a code for Robin. But will take 2 together if the price is right. Batman is amazing by the way.

But that's like saying X was the best thing in (*put bad movie here*), so I should buy it. Wouldn't it be better to use your money towards something you really want?

Now buying a figure because its a small feat of engineering I understand. I bought Loki with no real vested interest in Avengers.
Well I do want him. I had him on pre order, had to cancel to move funds around. Win-win for me.

I don't think HT is going to make villains from the Batman 1966 show. Too bad--I would have at least bought a Julie Newmar Catwoman. Lucky for me Trevor Grove and Tweeterhead are putting out a beautiful one in 1/6 scale.

What Grove Catwoman????

If they make Cesar Romero's Joker, I will buy that even without buying Batman and Robin, he was too cool in that role.

Oh, well that's a whole different thing. I thought you were buying him because he was reduced to $133.
No, the only spurlge for me is banner. Might cancel though.

Anyone else have an iPhone 4 running iOS7.x and try accessing the Spook page in Safari? Mine will never finish loading the page (animations show up fine) and you can't click or scroll while it's loading. It will (eventually) hand up Safari completely and then hangs the entire phone. Home button won't work, power button won't work (neither single nor long pressing them). Eventually the phone will restart by itself.

Damn. On desktop Safari the Spook page crashes my browser every single time if I try logging in AFTER entering a code (on the code pop-up).

If it doesn't hang, I'm going to need to take my wife's iPad out when I take my daughter to the rec center tonight.

I have the exact same problem. I also have the iphone 4. I thought I missed out on the last code because I was just leaving work and about to start my car when I checked my phone one last time before I set off on my hour drive home. Lo and behold a new email with a new code! And of course the damn website kept locking up! After about ten minutes of restarting my Iphone a couple of times, I gave up. Luckily it was Sideshow newsletter code which lasts a while and I managed to input it when I got home.

Strange because i feel like I tested the site on my phone a day or two ago and don't remember it locking up before.

What? Do they do things differently in Ohio? I'm not sure you're going to get too many people ready for you to show up at their door otherwise.

What?!?!? Trick or Treat for the kids is from 5-7 tonight. He lasted and hour and was done.....

When is Spook officially over? Tomorrow at SS closing time? Are we gonna have to watch the site during Halloween festivities? I've got an orgy to attend and there's a no-phone policy.

Part of a recent Howard Chan interview, just a few days ago I think.

10371908_803124389749553_1023869882361203719_n.jpg

I have the exact same problem. I also have the iphone 4. I thought I missed out on the last code because I was just leaving work and about to start my car when I checked my phone one last time before I set off on my hour drive home. Lo and behold a new email with a new code! And of course the damn website kept locking up! After about ten minutes of restarting my Iphone a couple of times, I gave up. Luckily it was Sideshow newsletter code which lasts a while and I managed to input it when I got home.

Strange because i feel like I tested the site on my phone a day or two ago and don't remember it locking up before.
I have the same problem with my iphone 5. Missed out on a code because of it.

I'd like to see a good bundle code / price on Batman and Robin 66 too.
I'm hoping to see Julie Newmar Catwoman and I really really want to see a 66 Barbara Gordon Batgirl figure - her bike would put it over the top.

You should check the first page, all the codes are posted there. I don't think so though, but not 100% sure, might have one of those 30% off deals with him in the list. :wink1:

Mahalo, dw316! Mongoose shot me back a quick reply with the answer earlier in the thread.

Back