Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - 4YOU14 for $5

Because I don't want to pay for a big ticket item and risk him being unappreciative and saying "you know I don't like toys, that's you're thing, GTFO of here". :lol

I probably won't see him until around the holidays and I know he's bugging out over this Marvel stuff with Cap/Iron Man. I figure Stark/Mechanic would be a great gateway drug to show him that his older brother isn't childish with all of his Batman and Terminator dollies. All he's interested in is ****ing video games, I'm sure that's all he's doing now in college. It's either Stark or some kind of Steve Rogers/Captain America.

I see. Though, I'd think Mechanic would come off more like a dollie than an IM armor would, right? :lol It is cheap though, at one fiddy you're golden.

Because I don't want to pay for a big ticket item and risk him being unappreciative and saying "you know I don't like toys, that's you're thing, GTFO of here". :lol

I probably won't see him until around the holidays and I know he's bugging out over this Marvel stuff with Cap/Iron Man. I figure Stark/Mechanic would be a great gateway drug to show him that his older brother isn't childish with all of his Batman and Terminator dollies. All he's interested in is ****ing video games, I'm sure that's all he's doing now in college. It's either Stark or some kind of Steve Rogers/Captain America.

DiFabio =

stock-photo-drug-dealer-72045406.jpg

Can anyone please tell me if there was a discount code offered for the Hot Toys Roadblock figure?

You should check the first page, all the codes are posted there. I don't think so though, but not 100% sure, might have one of those 30% off deals with him in the list. :wink1:

Mechanic exclusive is alive again, but code doesn't work on that version

I see. Though, I'd think Mechanic would come off more like a dollie than an IM armor would, right? :lol It is cheap though, at one fiddy you're golden.

I have never seen or heard anyone who has received a HT figure found it underwhelming. Always quite opposite. So go ahead I think he will like the figure.

You should check the first page, all the codes are posted there. I don't think so though, but not 100% sure, might have one of those 30% off deals with him in the list. :wink1:

It's SPOOKYSAVE for 30% with an additional 10% off and free shipping comes out to $139 on Roadblock.

Yeah, he'd probably prefer Stark in armor, but I dunno. He really seemed to like Iron Man 3 last year. I think he dug the stripped down version of Stark. I'm trying to think like him though, but I'm not sure if he'd appreciate little things like the cool ornament bombs and the gun. The last thing I'd want him doing is opening it up and then being like "I don't want this". Part of me thinks the charm and characteristics of the fig would be something he'd enjoy. Plus, I can tell he's hyped with all the back and forth texting about the upcoming Marvel flicks.

I think I might wait a bit and see if they offer this in a contest (or with a code that brings it down more). Not to be cheap, but just to soften the blow just in case he has a "**** this" attitude.

This was my half assed haiku

Of the things I love
you're short and such a smartass
Those I love the most

I have never seen or heard anyone who has received a HT figure found it underwhelming. Always quite opposite. So go ahead I think he will like the figure.

You haven't met Star Spangled Man Captain America owners... :lecture

Yeah, he'd probably prefer Stark in armor, but I dunno. He really seemed to like Iron Man 3 last year. I think he dug the stripped down version of Stark. I'm trying to think like him though, but I'm not sure if he'd appreciate little things like the cool ornament bombs and the gun. The last thing I'd want him doing is opening it up and then being like "I don't want this". Part of me thinks the charm and characteristics of the fig would be something he'd enjoy. Plus, I can tell he's hyped with all the back and forth texting about the upcoming Marvel flicks.

I think I might wait a bit and see if they offer this in a contest (or with a code that brings it down more). Not to be cheap, but just to soften the blow just in case he has a "**** this" attitude.

Get him the Power Pose Mark 42 then, its an armor, and its cheap!

Back