Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - 4YOU14 for $5

Yeah, gotta give you that.

But be honest. You do yoga for the ladies. :lol

It certainly doesnn't hurt ;)

Although the classes I can usually make often end up being the ones with a bunch of frumpy old bittys lol. In all honesty, yoga saved my life. I was in a bad way a while ago and yoga pulled me through it. I wish I had the discipline to do it every day.

Just entered that R2 Haiku too on Twitter, that was fun, need more small stuff like that :lol

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK for $5

Yay! If it puts a smile on you or anyone's face then it's been a good day (Also, I heart 'Rocky Horror Picture Show'. More smiling and cheer is needed in this world.

More codes will be happening today to put more smiles on people's faces too (I hope). :)

-SideshowAlex

Alex you and the rest of the Sideshow crew are so awesome, thank you for throwing these awesome seasonal events!

There is a group here that is holding a "Trunk or Treat" event. Several trustworthy people have been selected to hand candy out to children from the trunk of their car. The event will be held in a preschoolparking lot. Yep no way this can bite them in the butt later.

Yeah, that doesn't seem like the best precedent to be setting. I'm sure none of the kiddies are going to ask about the vetting process. ;)

A few weeks from now….

"Hey, remember me? I have some candy."

Creepy.

Sneaky tiny droid
Hide these files from the Empire
You're our only hope

I hope my Haiku was good.

Not sure if anyone posred this but there's an iron man maquette GAW on ss site

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I hope my Haiku was good.

It's cute, but it's not a Haiku. Not an English one anyway. 5, 7, 5 and yours is 4, 7, 4 syllables. ;)

Edited the first should have been 4. I don't think you should divide sneaky on the y, nor ky.

Last edited:

Alex you and the rest of the Sideshow crew are so awesome, thank you for throwing these awesome seasonal events!

Absolutely. Halloween was never a big deal in my life until Spook and now my kids have also made it a big deal for me. Same goes for the Black Friday celebration Sideshow does every year too.

Hopefully no codes come out in the next 10 minutes. I need to read a story to my son.

It's cute, but it's not a Haiku. Not an English one anyway. 5, 7, 5 and yours is 3, 7, 4 syllables. ;)
I don't know why i thought it was 1-3-5 lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yay! If it puts a smile on you or anyone's face then it's been a good day (Also, I heart 'Rocky Horror Picture Show'. More smiling and cheer is needed in this world.

More codes will be happening today to put more smiles on people's faces too (I hope). :)

-SideshowAlex

Love RHPS. And yes it has been a good day for me too. cheerio

So does yours! :duff

Thanks mister. She's my peach

Sneak-y Tin-y droid.

You're our on-ly hope.

Thats 5 each, I think.

Y isn't a syllable on its own. :) But you know what, I've just done a search and I can see other people dividing at least the word sneaky the same way you did. I did miss ti-ny however, so 4.

Last edited:

Here's mine, hope it wins!

"Let the Wookie win"?
Not a chance Sissy-P-O
Robot poker face

Cause sharing is caring:

Your wires tangled up, my hands pushing your buttons, chirping and beeping.

I love how every time there is a haiku contest, the Haiku Police have to come out.

Back