Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK for $5

Sorry guys,I was away for a little bit. Sent.

Hey Alex!

Any chance you can slip a hint on whether or not Thor or Loki might get a discount? Would it help if I said please? :monkey3

Trying to figure out what to grab and I don't want to kick myself if these go on discount tomorrow after I buy something today.

There are no expected discounts to pop for Thor or Loki during spooktacular.

This will be the only time I'll answer specifically about potential discounts on items, so anyone asking 'Is <insert item here> going to have a discount?' you will not get an answer. Sorry.

-SideshowAlex

strange... its telling me that i've already added the code to my account? i've only gotten 2 so far... and this wasn't one of them!

Off topic,
I want to thank all of you for making life that much better, after beating Cancer I discovered sideshow freaks and a new hobby! Life is so much better now. !

Well, if this is a newsletter code it'll be good for the day. Any other codes that pop up today for RPs will only be for a short time. Enjoy your yoga class.

True. But they usually spread out the announcements so I feel safe for the hour.

Me Too!

7of9_s4a_zpsa6adaf4b.jpg

There are no expected discounts to pop for Thor or Loki during spooktacular.

This will be the only time I'll answer specifically about potential discounts on items, so anyone asking 'Is <insert item here> going to have a discount?' you will not get an answer. Sorry.

-SideshowAlex

Good to know! Thanks for that! :clap

Got the code! Awesome! Very cool of Sideshow to be answering some questions here as well! Thanks!

I've got $20. I missed an early code and a late one, but it's just enough for a free t shirt with dipping into my RP bank

Yeah, I got $20 too. I still need $10 more. I didn't take the earlier codes all that seriously because I thought you could combine coupons and RPs when ordering. I found out the hard way that can't happen so now I have to hunt down $10 more worth of RPs to pick up the EX Doom PF. It'll be nice to score that bad boy for shipping costs only.

Off topic,
I want to thank all of you for making life that much better, after beating Cancer I discovered sideshow freaks and a new hobby! Life is so much better now. !

Strange, usually its the other way around. You'll grow to hate us.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - 4YOU14 for $5

Does anyone know what COSTUMES14 good for besides Nathan Drake??

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - 4YOU14 for $5

Thor & Loki codes will break me... But please make it happen. :lol

Back