Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK for $5

congrats sundeep

The transaction is not complete just because you pressed a button on your computer. Lol

Money has changed hands at that point, so yes it has. If I use a coupon at Walmart, and pay the cashier, the goods are mine regardless if she has handed the bags to me yet. She can't just reach into my bag and reverse transaction as she pleases. I completely understand it was a mistake, and had it been me, I wouldn't have argued for the $150, but Sideshow SHOULD have asked before reversing the transaction

So thanks everyone for playing the last riddle about Johnny Depp. You didnt have to give me all his roles only the last one for...
Tonto, Johnny Depp, The Lone Ranger

Congrats!
Board name: Sundeep

Congrats!

So thanks everyone for playing the last riddle about Johnny Depp. You didnt have to give me all his roles only the last one for...

Congrats!

Congrats!

Money has changed hands at that point, so yes it has. If I use a coupon at Walmart, and pay the cashier, the goods are mine regardless if she has handed the bags to me yet. She can't just reach into my bag and reverse transaction as she pleases. I completely understand it was a mistake, and had it been me, I wouldn't have argued for the $150, but Sideshow SHOULD have asked before reversing the transaction

actually money hasn't changed hands, sideshow doesn't charge until it ships...

Says the guy who just joined for free Spook codes.

Thats in person. Online is completely different.

Since they have to make sure they have it in stock, that the information is correct and real, and some other things before it can be shipped. Hence usually 1-3 business days to process.

huskie/Water Bottle v3.0 go away, it was a mistake, no parties were harmed in the use of this code and no parties were harmed in the reversal of the code

I didn't see that one. I did see quite a few posts where people were complaining about the discounted items and ****ing about not getting free RP.
That's Twitter in a nutshell. A bunch of anonymous cowards, talking smack, insulting people to add nauseam, with no fear of retribution. Twitter gives a platform to losers, to act out, since no one cares about anything they say, IRL.

Congrats!

whoa I answered cOrrecT.......... Congo Sundeep

Back