Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK for $5

Wait what was the deal with GALAXY14 because it says it's now expired...how much was it for?

Just out of curiosity, has anyone paid attention to what dancing figures show up in the Spook main page? They've primarily been figures that show up on sale, but I just saw the Dark Knight armory (with Alfred) show up. I don't expect that to go up on sale, but maybe it's a clue. Or maybe it isn't.

I'm praying for a deal on that.

Wait what was the deal with GALAXY14 because it says it's now expired...how much was it for?

$150 off a purchase. Don't worry about missing it. It looks like they aren't honoring it. Must have been a mistake.

Maybe they decided to stop giving out codes because everyone was being so whiny.

:dunno

:clap that's my guess. Did you see the guy yelling at them this morning on twitter? He started swearing at everyone

$150 off a purchase. Don't worry about missing it. It looks like they aren't honoring it. Must have been a mistake.

Oh phew...I was about to start crying.

Codes for the Code King, Discounts for the Discount throne!!!!!:hi5:

STARK14 - Feels like "2319" from Monsters inc the way everyone is posting it

:clap that's my guess. Did you see the guy yelling at them this morning on twitter? He started swearing at everyone

I didn't see that one. I did see quite a few posts where people were complaining about the discounted items and ****ing about not getting free RP.

You guys think it's worth cancelling SSC's order and getting this one?
I ordered the master chief PF back when they had it no issues...I got it for $300 as well. If you buy from SSC you're paying 400$ plus shipping and tax...this is flat $299 shipped no tax

Umm, if you save $100... yes.

Well, thinking about it now, I got free shipping and that's almost $47, reward points is about $40 I think, and I would lose my NRD and cancellation fees, it might end up being $100 anyways... or maybe not? :huh: I'm probably just looking for an excuse. :slap:

Back