Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK for $5

So I've missed out on a FREE $35 so far.. Ugh. Have only entered in the latest $5. How did I not know about all of this?!!!

superman.jpg

Guess I'll wait till the contest is over to want to discuss one of the answers, cause I was totally unsure and just went with a gut reaction.

Goodnight everybody. I have to be up in 4.5 hours...

Thanks again to everyone e-mailing the codes! Huge help!

one of the answers? you should only have one actor, once character, and movie...i think

I'll be calling it a night in about an hour. Do we have anyone here who can send out an email of we get a code in the next 5-6 hours after that? I just need to give you three email addresses, you send one email to all three with the code in the title. I usually set two alarms throughout the night, but I am 0-2 so far getting the late codes because they are so brief.

I'd be awake here for the next 12 hrs or so! Just gimme the instructions although I can monitor only email and FB codes.

I'll be calling it a night in about an hour. Do we have anyone here who can send out an email of we get a code in the next 5-6 hours after that? I just need to give you three email addresses, you send one email to all three with the code in the title. I usually set two alarms throughout the night, but I am 0-2 so far getting the late codes because they are so brief.

Yep, right here. Been doing it the past few days.

I dont send emails but i can text you with my group text if you're interested. I havent missed one yet...

Anyone in New Zealand want to start a txt alert, I've managed to get them all so far :)

Ah, Yankee are you the one sending them out overnight? PixelPiper said he didn't see that person around and wanted me to see if I could find someone else. If you're the one who's already been doing it, then we're all set. I couldn't remember who it was.

Ah, Yankee are you the one sending them out overnight? PixelPiper said he didn't see that person around and wanted me to see if I could find someone else. If you're the one who's already been doing it, then we're all set. I couldn't remember who it was.

Yeah, man, it's me. I'll be here, probably until 8 a.m. or 9 a.m. EST, no worries.

Great we're good then. Thanks man. Hopefully I can actually get one of these late ones. I don't have the fancy phone setup to wake me up in the middle of the night. And I can't set it up now because it would involve creating a new email address and it would have to be added to the list.

Xfinity internet just knocked out here for 25 minutes, felt like 25 hours :lol

Back