Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK for $5

man im spending more time on here than the SS page. Just thinking of the old days where I stayed up all night on the message board and used decoder glasses and shot cows :slap

Seriously how can you guys not know this one? If you don't get it you're going to totally :slap when you see the answer tomorrow morning.

Didn't watch the movie but knew as soon as I read what she posted.

The lizard thing threw me. For a split second I thought Rhys Ifans but the sidekick bit gave it away.

man im spending more time on here than the SS page. Just thinking of the old days where I stayed up all night on the message board and used decoder glasses and shot cows :slap

And searched every item picture for hidden words that lead to freebies.

Seriously how can you guys not know this one? If you don't get it you're going to totally :slap when you see the answer tomorrow morning.

I just emailed the entire filmography of a certain actor to have all my bases covered. I'm sure that's what Chicky wants to sit through and read.

Kind of tired... but I remembered I have Meat Loaf on iTunes. Problem - Solved.

James Ackerman... but it should have been John Wood.

:slap

What makes it worse is that it wasn't even the right answer to the question!

Anyone that doesn't know what/who it is, doesn't deserve to win and wouldn't be interested enough in it anyway. :lol

On the subject of participating, if you're not interested in what's being offered, you shouldn't enter. That's just being a good sport. Let other people get a shot that actually want it. I know the riddle, I know the item in question, but I ain't going to email because I guarantee there's a dozen folks on here that really want it. That thread has been a little lively since the exclusion of you know who (the lawman Chicky mentioned).

Spare some RP codes? Spare some RP codes? Please, every little bit counts!

and used decoder glasses and shot cows :slap

I've got mine on right now, you know, just in case.

Five more participants down, fifteen remain! Window will be closing soon as it is approaching time for me to wake up. Any remaining guesses can be posted whilst I take a P break.

And searched every item picture for hidden words that lead to freebies.

That was really fun. SS should just integrate spooktacular with the freaks board next year. It would be more convenient to have all the alerts here

Back