Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK for $5

Sorry to interrupt. I have a rinzler maquette from Sideshow I'm trying to sell, where should I sell it other than eBay and craigslist

Problem is I would think she would post and say that the 9 remaining message her about it. That's why I was waiting but not sure we'll see what she says to prettyscary. Still her email would be nice. I still should message her about it.

Typically right after you win something you email them (Chicy is at [email protected]). Include the contest, your Twitter handle, your Sideshow account information and just tell her you were one of the 9 people in the Thriller contest who was supposed to get $15 RP. If you're one of those people there's no reason to wait. She's probably on to the next thing.

Problem is I would think she would post and say that the 9 remaining message her about it. That's why I was waiting but not sure we'll see what she says to prettyscary. Still her email would be nice. I still should message her about it.

She said the 9 remaining get $15 in points. She's probably not going to say anything else about it. So just email her your info.
[email protected]

Rules: Twitter Contest Rules | Sideshow Collectibles

There are 20 participants for the code guess, window closes in 3 minutes! Maybe, it's my first contest, kind of flying by the beard here.

Back