Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK for $5

So seeing as am at an average of about 10 posts per year, I think it is time I contribute.

I've been following Spooktacular every year (nothing will ever top the 2009 Readiness kit) and seeing the shift in how things are done has saddened me, but YOU GUYS REFUSE TO BE SUBDUED! The party does not stop!:panic:
Since I've been relying on this thread so heavily for updates, I thought it would be fun to give something back.

How about a giveaway?

This will be for a 6" NECA Big Daddy MOC

All you have to do is post what time you think the next code will go live and the closest guess wins.

My clock says 10:13, let's close the guessing at 10:25. K go.

You can get an on the spot fine here, but they rarely do.
Women are the worst! Who can concentrate on driving while sending a text :slap
Its illegal here too, but then our former Crack head Mayor was snapped doing that exact thing. To make matters more fun he flipped off the photographer. Got taken middle finger and all.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Henry-V-the-hollow-crown-31648993-320-240.gif

I'd imagine a random time like... 11:22 central time

So seeing as am at an average of about 10 posts per year, I think it is time I contribute.

I've been following Spooktacular every year (nothing will ever top the 2009 Readiness kit) and seeing the shift in how things are done has saddened me, but YOU GUYS REFUSE TO BE SUBDUED! The party does not stop!:panic:
Since I've been relying on this thread so heavily for updates, I thought it would be fun to give something back.

How about a giveaway?

All you have to do is post what time you think the next code will go live and the closest guess wins.

My guess is 7:30 am central time tomorrow morning.

Was that you celebrating last night? :D

Say goodnight to the bad guy!

Something's only illegal if you get caught :wink1:

80545-Jack-Nicholson-nodding-gif-Img-P7l1.gif

How about a giveaway?

Awesome! :rock

1 am EST is my guess

546am EST

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

It's a $300 spot fine in Australia and and officers are very tough on the law. I'm too paranoid to ever answer my phone while driving.

How about a giveaway?

I'm going with 4:15 am PT

How about a giveaway?

Hmmmm 10:50pm CT sounds good

How about a giveaway?

Thanks for the contest.

I'm saying 8:39pm PST.

How about a giveaway?

Ok so we're talking EST? I'll go with 4:30am EST.

Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK for $5

How about a giveaway?

3:30am pt

Last edited:

How about a giveaway?

12:55am eastern time!

I love how this thread has become a sort of social hub since spook started. Stories, laughs and codes. Wish the other threads were like this all year round.

Back