Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK for $5

I'm just adding the $5 to my hourly rate at work. that thought process works great for me so its going to be a good payday this week.lol

Yeah, meh.

I'd rather not take a video of myself, no matter what its for.

Well, Chicky has been quiet for awhile and is now tweeting about the Thriller contest. Could mean she'll stop in here next to announce the winners for Black Widow.

Wow. Really wished I hadn't been so lazy and had gotten out of bed for chicky's thriller contest. Only 12 people entered and the winner gets to choose anything in stock or on PO under $350!

I never enter any contests involving showing your face or making a fool of yourself. All those entries become property of sideshow to do as they please. There isn't a price high enough for me to do what some of you guys do, but hey more power to you guys.

Nice, I thought he was in here. Congrats Vanderspawn.

@Chicky..im prepared to sell my S-O-U-L to you again this year..would love to get the new DC batman figure that is out or a nice new snake plissken or the new amazing spiderman 2 figure...any of them would be great(still have my joker from last year)....what do i have to do?

I think it was 8:30-11:30 PST. Somewhere around there.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes

Riddle me this and you might win
an Avenger to kick your ass in!

Who said,"Shall we play a game?"
Character, actor and movie name!
Email me with sub: Avenger, with your contact info and board name. [email protected]
Posted: 8:15am PT 10/28/14
Ends: 11am PT 10/28/14

Sniveling is not an option.

This one.

Is this the Shall we play a game game?

EDIT: yeas, I got on that later -- didn't know Chicky came in to do it though. Well, well.... fancy.

Back