Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK for $5

Not sure if posted already:

25% off with code JO3CO1

10% off

Free Shipping

$29.10 cash back in rewards

You need to log in and look at your "saved discounts" There will be a green button next to each discount called "view items," when clicked it will load a page of merchandise that the code can be used on.

You guys sorting out the making list out to us all are amazing. I've missed a couple of codes so far due to sleep and being away from my phone. Just wanted to say thanks.

The SPOOKYSAVE and BOODEAL 30% off codes expire in the next 24 hours, but I'll be darned if I can figure out what products they are eligible for. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

The worst part about the timing of the new troopers from HT is that they'll still be relatively new by this time next year. That means no significant spook discounts for them are likely. Bah!

Are we repeating discounts again? Colton is back on discount.

I went to "the bathroom" twice during an exam to get NOTR1CK and G3TQU1C6 so...that's how badly I need these codes...

I went to "the bathroom" twice during an exam to get NOTR1CK and G3TQU1C6 so...that's how badly I need these codes...

Failing class for $10 RP...totally worth it.:lecture

Has anyone here calculated their actual hourly rate deducted from the time they've wasted here to save $5?

Has anyone here calculated their actual hourly rate deducted from the time they've wasted here to save $5?

I like to think of it as getting paid to wait for codes, with some "work" mixed in at some point.

Even if it was only $10 it makes me feel a little bit better about spending thousands on polystone :lol

Wow. Really wished I hadn't been so lazy and had gotten out of bed for chicky's thriller contest. Only 12 people entered and the winner gets to choose anything in stock or on PO under $350!

That's about right for a video contest. Usually very few enter. Many more complain. ;)

Wow. Really wished I hadn't been so lazy and had gotten out of bed for chicky's thriller contest. Only 12 people entered and the winner gets to choose anything in stock or on PO under $350!
Yeah, felt a bit the same way...if only I'd known 24 hours earlier about the contest, as we did a group performance of Thriller last night at karaoke...and of course no one recorded it!

Back