Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK for $5

You can't really blame them though, I mean they're giving people credit for absolutely nothing. Can you imagine how many people are watching for the reward codes? A **** ton. Now imagine howbmuch all that is costing them in overall profits. It's not like they're putting the code up and then not giving people points. Besides, its part of the fun.

You can't really blame them though, I mean they're giving people credit for absolutely nothing. Can you imagine how many people are watching for the reward codes? A **** ton. Now imagine howbmuch all that is costing them in overall profits. It's not like they're putting the code up and then not giving people points. Besides, its part of the fun.

True, Ive managed to snap up 7 of them, combined with my exiting rewards im few $ short of getting a figure for free :yess:

I didn't miss it and was signed, yet it hasn't added the G3TQU1C6 to my account :(

I didn't miss it and was signed, yet it hasn't added the G3TQU1C6 to my account :(

Yeah there's something weird going on for me too. I always check my RP total after a code to make sure if I'm actually getting the RP. Sometimes you have to log out redeem the code, and sign in through the spook page.

What was the answer for the "Shall we play?" Contest?

Weird I just clicked my stored gift card and nothing is gift card eligible right now?

Yep, I have yet to be able to go straight to checking my RP after getting them... even though it asks me if I want to check my total. But so far all of the codes have worked and the points have transferred over.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - G3TQU1C6 for $5

Ugh! I missed it by 5 minutes...:slap

angryKick.gif

Wouldn't you know it, another quick one when I step away for a second.
Dammit!!! Ung.,,

Back