Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK for $5

Don't worry guys, it's happened to all of us in the past at some point. Finish strong. :wink1:

If they keep doing 10 min ones I have a feeling it will keep happening. I don't remember the ones last year going this quick.

Keep doing that please. I won't be able to dig through threads at work tomorrow. Need to be fast.

If they keep doing 10 min ones I have a feeling it will keep happening. I don't remember the ones last year going this quick.
They had a 1 minute one I think, and/or some first 20 or whatever number or something like that I think.

6/8 for me, I've missed two of the fast ones. Win some, lose some folks!

8/8. Iron Whiplash is looking good!

I got this one but I'm still 6/8. And happy about it. That's $30. Pays for CA tax on a HT item. :lol

I have to admit, i REALLY dislike the very short time limit on these damn codes. I can't stay glued to the computer forever and now I'm like 3/8 on these codes. I get that they are free anyway but i'm starting to get a bit pissed off.:gah:

Nothing is free. Sideshow is like the taxman, they always get paid in the end.

I'm really annoyed at my phone right now....got the email notification and entered the code immediately only to see that it's expired already. Checked the time of email arriving and it was 20 minutes ago??! :slap

giphy.gif

I'd like a 30% off my next XM statue discount please :)

Back