Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes

Are people really staying up all night for a few dollars worth of points and to place pre orders on items that won't have an ES set for months? Go to bed! ;)
503.gif

Just heard about this, a mother and son? Man, that gives me the shivers.
What are you talking 'bout?

Y'all up-all-nighters take this shiz seriously huh? I stopped checking everything last night right after the last code came in, which was what H8rry? Slept like a baby and didn't really seem to miss anything.

Not really applicable to me, it's now 23:18 in AUS, but glad I could help keep the thread going.

Mooorning!

Thanks again, to Piper, Shawn, and all of you keeping watch. We wouldn't be bragging about RP if it wasn't for you!

Anyway, what's new?

Nick got some numbers yesterday, but it's just too many it seems.

If you'd like, pm me yours and I'll do my best to text you a code as soon as I see one.

Now, some of you... Back to bed!

Guys, I have another question. Can you use your reward points along with the promo codes? Or is it one or the other?

Guys, I have another question. Can you use your reward points along with the promo codes? Or is it one or the other?

It'd be nice if they'd let that rule go, at least for this week. They would move SO much crap that way....

RPs, International Collectors $50 Gift Card and Promo Code allowed to be combined...
The stuff dreams are made of.

AC7FA3T goooooooooooooooooo

Back