Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes

I bet! If not for hockey, I would have a lot more statues lol. I've always blown a good amount of my disposable income on hockey, at games, beers, food, jerseys, etc, but these last few years of playoff runs... I've taken like 5 trips to see playoff games. I was in NJ for games 1 and 2 in 2012 Cup finals, in Phoenix for game 1 of the WCF, been up to San Jose for games twice, was in New York this year, had the most amazing time when the Kings played the Ducks because I was able to go to all 7 games of the series... **** adds up and that's without my 2 season seats! I love collecting, but hockey is my only religion.

Yes I was watching before Gretzky, but I'm only 29, so while I know all about Dionne and grew up watching the end of Taylor's career, my first years having a cognizant memory were the early Gretzky years. Didn't get to see the Miracle on Manchester unfortunately... was still just semen at the time. But I've been a die hard, rabid Kings fan for as long as I've been myself. Really kicked up my interest in Allison-Palffy-Deadmarsh years because as soon as I got my "driver's license I drove myself to every game I could afford to go to.

2012 was brutal for me, but talking a little bit of hockey with a fake Kings fan would've been a whole lot worse. These runs don't last forever, so enjoy them while they last, my man! :duff

Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes

I've been re charged, phones have been re charged, and I'm now good for another 20 hour shift. [emoji101]

2012 was brutal for me, but talking a little bit of hockey with a fake Kings fan would've been a whole lot worse. These runs don't last forever, so enjoy them while they last, my man! :duff

I bet that was rough. For me, that trip to Jersey was the most amazing experience of my life. My whole family went for game 1 and I stayed behind for game 2. Those two overtime wins... My first attended Stanley Cup games... Memories that I hope my brain will let me have for this lifetime and more. While the Kings are this good, I certainly plan to live it up! I remember envying the Neidermayer/Brodeur/Stevens glory days of Jersey. Still remember them picking up Mogilny. Some great teams in the early 2000s. Sykora, Danyeko, height of Holik... I remember thinking Sergei Brylin was just such a fantastic hockey player.

I bet that was rough. For me, that trip to Jersey was the most amazing experience of my life. My whole family went for game 1 and I stayed behind for game 2. Those two overtime wins... My first attended Stanley Cup games... Memories that I hope my brain will let me have for this lifetime and more. While the Kings are this good, I certainly plan to live it up! I remember envying the Neidermayer/Brodeur/Stevens glory days of Jersey. Still remember them picking up Mogilny. Some great teams in the early 2000s. Sykora, Danyeko, height of Holik... I remember thinking Sergei Brylin was just such a fantastic hockey player.

I'll never forget seeing them hold the Leafs to six SOG in a playoff game. They were gritty, tough, selfless, almost machine-like. I see a lot of those qualities in your team.

Has this been put up?

10298807_10152598343374145_6113105967113200162_n.jpg

I did. I really hope I get it... I wanna win something before this week ends, especially something nice like Loki (But I really would kill for a Widow figure... cough cough hint cough)

Someday I hope to win something on twitter. Haven't ever won yet. Hope a fellow freak wins Loki!

Uh tried to enter. This Twitter stuff is confusing

Back