Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes

Wow, we really have a lot of new guys this year. :welcome1:

There was some incident earlier today that I skimmed through on set that SideshowAlex interfered with. What was that all about, if I may ask?

I was looking around at the site and found a peculiar page that stuck out to me. I noticed within this page were 8 - 10 items that already have been discounted with codes since the beginning of Spooktacular and people were asking how I found it. I PM'd them this:

"Here goes: I was in my wallet looking at my saved discounts. I have 3 or 4 right now and noticed the writing on top: "You can manually add other codes to your wallet by typing them in the form on this page and clicking 'save'. Remember to tell us if you want an alert before your code expires. If you've already got a code, start shopping for our Promo Code eligible items»"

Just click on "Promo Code eligible items"!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of the items that have been revealed are on this list! Be sure to click "Load All Collectibles" at the end of the page."

Alex has denied it but since 2 CST, ED-209, Iron Man Power Pose, Iron Man VII bust, Iron Man 30 Bust, Bruce Banner and Hulk, the Berserker statue, MGS Boss, Judge Death statue, Tie Fighter Pilot and Noland have been announced with promo codes - all of which are in that list.

I still say it's the list. Take a look for yourself.

I was looking around at the site and found a peculiar page that stuck out to me. I noticed within this page were 8 - 10 items that already have been discounted with codes since the beginning of Spooktacular and people were asking how I found it. I PM'd them this:

"Here goes: I was in my wallet looking at my saved discounts. I have 3 or 4 right now and noticed the writing on top: "You can manually add other codes to your wallet by typing them in the form on this page and clicking 'save'. Remember to tell us if you want an alert before your code expires. If you've already got a code, start shopping for our Promo Code eligible items»"

Just click on "Promo Code eligible items"!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of the items that have been revealed are on this list! Be sure to click "Load All Collectibles" at the end of the page."

Alex has denied it but since 2 CST, ED-209, Iron Man Power Pose, Iron Man VII bust, Iron Man 30 Bust, Bruce Banner and Hulk, the Berserker statue, MGS Boss, Judge Death statue, Tie Fighter Pilot and Noland have been announced with promo codes - all of which are in that list.

I saw this last night after you said you found something. While I think the items we'll see discounted appear on this page, I don't think everything on the page will be part of the Spooktacular event. Just my opinion.

Did any one use the BOODEAL14 - got it earlier today
Pretty good code 30% off select items - didn't see it on the front page, Can be saved to your wallet

. . . . oh and Faora by Square Enix.

Oooooooo. Things are getting testy between Kobe and Dwight. Anyone watching the game?

Did any one use the BOODEAL14 - got it earlier today
Pretty good code 30% off select items - didn't see it on the front page, Can be saved to your wallet

I used it and basically got Joe Colton for about $110 if you count the $29 in RP that came with it. Someone listed a bunch of other things that it was supposed to work on but when I tried it, most of them never worked. But Colton did.

I used it and basically got Joe Colton for about $110 if you count the $29 in RP that came with it. Someone listed a bunch of other things that it was supposed to work on but when I tried it, most of them never worked. But Colton did.

Nice, I was thinking of getting him with that code as well

Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes

Has everyone done US3FAST? it might have just worked for me

I can't keep track of how many points I've gotten so far.

Edit: this one is from earlier today though it still works.

Yep. Sucks about Randle.

Not a Laker fan at all - Bulls all the way - but I was really feelin' for Kobe. Reports no one want to play with Kobe, Nash out for season and now Julius out indefinitely. Damn.

Not a Laker fan at all - Bulls all the way - but I was really feelin' for Kobe. Reports no one want to play with Kobe, Nash out for season and now Julius out indefinitely. Damn.

Like the Gasol pickup for you guys. Probably overjoyed you guys got rid of Boozer. :lol

If you don't mind me asking, where was the last code i.e. H8RRY put up? On their site or their social media pages?

Back