Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes: H8RRY for $5

a code lasting only 20 mins? damn. Another one bites the dust.

Hey, guys! This is my first Spooktacular and I'm not very familiar with the Sideshow website....the free reward points won with the promo codes can be used after Spooktacular? Or do we lose them? Sorry, maybe it's a lame question, lol

Joe Colton bought.....$145 shipped with almost $30 in RP. I'll sell the head and the big rifle and end up paying around $75-80 for everything that's left for customs. If it wasn't limited to one per person, I might have bought 2.

Hey, guys! This is my first Spooktacular and I'm not very familiar with the Sideshow website....the free reward points won with the promo codes can be used after Spooktacular? Or do we lose them? Sorry, maybe it's a lame question, lol

Added to your account - make sure you open an account first if you don't have one yet.

They are saved onto your account and disappear after you use them :).

They'll remain in your account after Spooktacular is over. I still have the ones from last year (I can tell since I haven't bought anything since)

First was around 2:30am second was maybe 11:00am and third was just at about 5:15pm (PST)

Jesus if you factor in today's rps and cottons triple rewards , he's only costing me $100

I missed it. ****!

Would it be ok to ask if someone would text me codes when available? I could return the favor if i see one too!

Please?

I won't share your number, I won't send you naked pics. Promise.

But seriously, pm me?

Been on thread all day step away for 26 minutes...miss code. :monkey2

Wow, codes that last 20 mins...be careful SS somebody might actually get one....can't have that....

10502049_10152598003774145_2710313221286624927_n.jpg

Back