Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes: US3FASTfor $5

Another ro thanks SSC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20141011_202400.jpg

It's OK because my mom says I'm just as good as everyone else:pfft:

I haven't been able to get back into the online forums groove in a long time, I had a rough outing at a place I used to really enjoy and it's hard to just be myself online now. I love this hobby, but I like to read more than I write.

I'm hoping we get an Age of Ultron preview by the end of this

All good man, enjoy the hobby as you like. We are always hear if you are interested in chatting.

Im sitting at a little over 900 rp but I ordered the hulk/banner today. I couldnt pass up that deal so that will double my points.

Sideshow throws in a free Nolan with every purchase over $2. Every customer promptly returns him, at cost. :(

Just spent all my points getting the Batman life size bust...totally worth it

Sideshow throws in a free Nolan with every purchase over $2. Every customer promptly returns him, at cost. :(

When I sat down to watch Predators I was like "oh yeah, totally gonna order Noland after this movie" and he was the worst character in the film, why HT made him is beyond me.

When I sat down to watch Predators I was like "oh yeah, totally gonna order Noland after this movie" and he was the worst character in the film, why HT made him is beyond me.

Wait, his name's Noland and not Nolan? :slap I don't even remember, he turned out to be that inconsequential. :lol

I know it, I just know it, as soon as I log off, there's gonna be a $20 code. :shakesfistangrily

Hot Toys makes strange decisions. They had the license to the Watchmen movie and...didn't make Rorschach.

Back