Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes: FR33PO1NT & L3T314 for $5

This is 25% off the already reduced price. Ends up costing $118 and change. That's pretty damn cheap.

especially considering the quality is the same as the other ironman figures, just can't pose it! I picked this up at $145, put together with other iron man suits and you can't tell the difference

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes: FR33PO1NT for $5

Well, what did I miss and do I even want to know? lol

I took a closer look at the Echo & Fives order and I realized that it's reducing the total rewards you get for the order by 1 point per dollar of the amount of the coupon you use. It's supposed to give you double points on $180, so you get 360 points normally for Echo & Fives. But if you use the C10N3 for $45 off, it cuts your rewards by 45 points, 1 point per dollar in coupon value.

So the first post in this thread is not quite showing you the accurate values in rewards points you're going to get for every order. And it's a pretty confusing calculation to figure out how many points you'll actually get. Echo & Fives gets you $15.75 in points after the coupon, not $18 as initially stated on the item page.

You only get reward points only for the money you actually spend, so you get double points on what you spend after the coupon- take how much you spend, and multiply it by 2. The checkout process is terrible at reflecting that; it is accurate though in saying "you'll receive up to..." in rewards, emphasis on "up to". The key is the order in which promotions get stacked and calculated, so numbers will come out slightly different depending on how they're ordered. That's also why 10% off, followed by another 10% off is not quite 20% off. :lecture

I took a closer look at the Echo & Fives order and I realized that it's reducing the total rewards you get for the order by 1 point per dollar of the amount of the coupon you use. It's supposed to give you double points on $180, so you get 360 points normally for Echo & Fives. But if you use the C10N3 for $45 off, it cuts your rewards by 45 points, 1 point per dollar in coupon value.

So the first post in this thread is not quite showing you the accurate values in rewards points you're going to get for every order. And it's a pretty confusing calculation to figure out how many points you'll actually get. Echo & Fives gets you $15.75 in points after the coupon, not $18 as initially stated on the item page.

I believe you now get points only on the dollar amount that you actually spend. Which is fine by me since before you wouldn't get ANY points if you used any kind of coupon or points when you ordered something.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes: FR33PO1NT & L3T314 for $5

This is 25% off the already reduced price. Ends up costing $118 and change. That's pretty damn cheap.

$111 outside of Cali and $96 with RP factored. I'm thinking about getting it to complete my IM collection. which would consist MK1 and this.:lol

Anyone getting that Hulk and Banner set? Im tempted this would be my first Hulk but with the new Avengers movie coming out might wait to get that set? Hmmm decisions decisions:gah:

You only get reward points only for the money you actually spend, so you get double points on what you spend after the coupon- take how much you spend, and multiply it by 2. The checkout process is terrible at reflecting that; it is accurate though in saying "you'll receive up to..." in rewards, emphasis on "up to". The key is the order in which promotions get stacked and calculated, so numbers will come out slightly different depending on how they're ordered. That's also why 10% off, followed by another 10% off is not quite 20% off. :lecture

I don't believe so, normally that is the case, but they are advertising that you still get X points AFTER all discounts, and on my orders so far the points show up correctly in "pending points". I think this is only for spooktacular items though, after its over it will go back to points on amount after discounts...

Wow there was a code on their twitter at 4 A.M. Seriously? :slap

The Ada Wong discounts are pissing me off because I put her on flex pay on the first sale with double rewards and 10% off, but now she has a bigger discount and triple rewards? :lol

My account says 900 something pending points on the set

Crazy, right? What's wrong with this piece?

For the current price not much really. It's pretty much a statue but it looks good.

e-mail went into my spam folder...after I got the OP one, the one for Fr33P01nt, and the test last week. Should be fixed now, but :gah:

Are the bonus reward zone points from the codes updated to your account right away? I can't renember how many I had before the free point one.

For the current price not much really. It's pretty much a statue but it looks good.

If only it was a more standard red and gold color scheme I would have picked it up. I'm not much for dynamic posing and the one or two poses you can achieve with this are plenty enough for me to stand it up alongside my other Avengers figures. I just can't get past that mostly gold color scheme though.

If they ever do a Power Pose version of the Mark 3 I'll be all over it.

I don't believe so, normally that is the case, but they are advertising that you still get X points AFTER all discounts, and on my orders so far the points show up correctly in "pending points". I think this is only for spooktacular items though, after its over it will go back to points on amount after discounts...

Aumakua, can you post how many points are pending for either Tonto, Barney Ross or Jake Sully if you ordered them? If you could post points for any of the items you ordered I'd be curious to see it to see if they calculated the same way my Echo & Fives did. Or PM me if you prefer. Thanks.

How do you reply to the questions on twitter?

Anyone getting that Hulk and Banner set? Im tempted this would be my first Hulk but with the new Avengers movie coming out might wait to get that set? Hmmm decisions decisions:gah:

I picked this up i couldnt say no... ebay prices on just the hulk are 400.00 alone. Also When the Avengers 2 Hulk is released, its going to be 399 i bet the way the prices are going with Hot toys these days.

The benefits of waiting for a new Hulk better sculpt... and maybe some options. ( thats if they release another!)

I understand you get points on what you spend, but it's odd how my Echo & Fives was calculated. Double points on what I spent would've been 270 points. Instead they started by giving me the full 360 points based on the regular price but subtracted SINGLE points off in the amount of the coupon value of $45. So I got 315.

Back