Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Yes, just completed my doctorate in neuropsychology. Just got lucky and happened to check email when the patient took a break.

"Your brain's fine, Mr. Bowerman, now go away. I've got Rewards Points to track down."

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Need some sleep, hopefully wake up to some new codes, have fun freaks!

$5 code:

FR33PO1NT

ohh just checked back 3 pages already posted. sorry.

Thats' what she said.

Off topic for a moment. I just noticed that your join date is 2014 and not 2013 like I previously thought. JEBUS! 5k posts. Check your PM inbox.
It's Brainiac incognito.... :lol

Just got home. Spent the dayy with my mother as shes getting a full hip replacement. This will be my first Spooktacuar. Fingers crossed!

As always, MUCH appreciation Cofphoto, for posting current codes throughout this!

That's the spirit! Are you a Dr.? I am a veterinarian and there's no way I'll be able to get all the codes, but any I do get I'm grateful for!

How does it feel to be that awesome??

Thanks for what you do.

Are the point rewards only showing up on FB? I've been on sst for a few hours and haven't seen any

New thing on Chicky's twitter: Black Widow.

The # of people on the SSC FB page bitching about missing out on $5 is beyond laughable.

So it's like how a bulk of this thread was about there being no codes earlier today? ;-) ZING! ;-)

Also, yay codes for y'all!

-SideshowAlex

Thats' what she said.

Off topic for a moment. I just noticed that your join date is 2014 and not 2013 like I previously thought. JEBUS! 5k posts. Check your PM inbox.

111777p.jpg

So it's like how a bulk of this thread was about there being no codes earlier today? ;-) ZING! ;-)

That bulk was all posts by one former member. ;) double-zing!

Also, yay codes for y'all!

-SideshowAlex

That was only one guy though!

Did Pixel's biggest fan get banned?

Back