Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

There's something posted on twitter? Something about 10 mins? Gee I wish someone would post the link!

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Child's Play is the answer for Susan's question, I think.

Oh gawd, if I win that Chucky doll, I'll die on the inside...

Only horror movie that still scares me to this dya.

Apparently she just tweeted a MishMash question. That might have been the big to do.

Oh gawd, if I win that Chucky doll, I'll die on the inside...

Only horror movie that still scares me to this dya.
Totally, I refused to enter because the prize would freak me out. :lol:horror:

I kinda jumped the gun with my answer once I realized that it was probably a chucky item. If I win I'll ask Susan to pass it on to someone else.

Barney Ross 2OSS, 20% off, so ~$120 after reward points (and I paid $190 for it, doh)

So the question wasn't for RPs, just for a Chucky doll?

So the question wasn't for RPs, just for a Chucky doll?

Yea, pretty much a Twitter contest where she'll pick the winner. Has nothing to do with reward points.

Can anyone re-post the Echo & Fives code? I'm searching through the thread and can find reference to its existence, but I keep missing the actual code.

So have they given out any codes for RPs yet?

lol Susan's newest tweet seems like super passive aggressive.

The way I see it, enter everything. You never know what the prize may be. It could be a chucky doll AND reward points. There could be runner up winners as well.

Can anyone re-post the Echo & Fives code? I'm searching through the thread and can find reference to its existence, but I keep missing the actual code.

Just go to the product page on SS. Should be there.

Back