Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Weird, turned off my pop up blocker and the Jake Sully pop up vanished lol

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Did the Jake Sully banner stop appearing for anyone else? Hasn't popped up in the last 10 or so pages I've looked at.

We could only be so blessed...

Unless they replace the banner with Monkey Brothersworker... The horror indeed.

Yeah a few minutes later she invited me to the Spooky FB event. Friending me on her FB page was just a formality. Darn, missed the Red Skull contest.

What's ironic is: What if this thread is the reason for the scarce promo codes?

With Halloween in mind…

schrodingers-cat-wants-revenge-e1341109787365.jpg

If they did a Premium Art Print of that statue of Mary Jane bent over, then I might bite...and I mean bite.

Kier Premium Format looks awesome! She may be an order when she comes in stock but doubt it. I don't have the room for 1:4 pieces.

I'm Here To Kick Ass And read comments... And I'm all out of comments!

:( we were supposed to message Sideshow Collectibles facepage right? Was the invite in the other folder as well?

This even is all about Jack Sully it seems. Lol.

Hundreds, maybe more, of Freaks surfing site and no one has found a hidden word? Hmmmm

Someone claimed R2D2 and BATMAN were codes but they've expired.

Yeah I've clicked through 40-50 pages and scrolled up and down for words but nada yet.

25% off with code C10N3

10% off

Free Shipping

$18.00 cash back in rewards

Back