Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Good morning everyone. Checked outlets early this morning and still nothing.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

I saw chicky was giving away $25 worth of rp for emailing her answers to her questions. That was last night. I would expect the same kind of stuff throughout this week. I doubt they will give away that many rps for free now.

Just curious, does the 10-day notice before promo code expires email work for anyone here? I always make sure to check the box when I save monthly discount codes but I never get any emails...

Just curious, does the 10-day notice before promo code expires email work for anyone here? I always make sure to check the box when I save monthly discount codes but I never get any emails...

Not sure. I have never gotten an e-mail saying a promo code's about to expire before. I didn't know we were supposed to get one.

any news on a Spook code ? .... and is there another place just for spook codes ?

No & No. Apart from Twitter & FB...
If you find one come back ;)

Never got an email saying code about to expire.

Well the Kier prints are up but you cant preorder bcuz the drop down box doesn't work!

Last edited:

They also teased "hidden promo words" - whatever that means.

Yep, or they will give a hint of some kind and you will find the word on a product page.

I've been combing the site and and down on and off now for a few hours and haven't seen anything out of the ordinary. ;)

I see they have a Catwoman art print coming soon... Hope they have a Batman one as well.

Sometimes when you click around, a spooky special appears.

Is that Psylocke print new or old

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Not sure. I have never gotten an e-mail saying a promo code's about to expire before. I didn't know we were supposed to get one.

When you add a code to your promotional wallet, there's a check box that allows you to "Alert me via email 10 days before this code expires" but I've never gotten an alert ever. This month's "alert" is supposed to happen today or tomorrow I think. Just curious if it ever worked for anyone else.

10710519_10152588029759145_8231869729348794782_n.jpg

Boo on war machine

Ermmmm... NO! (To WM not ink)
(Although larger Mondo prints are much less than these :D)

Back