Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

I'll wait 'til 5am eastern time then and that's it for me.

Same here. 20 more minutes. I think then I will get up at 10am just to check. If not, then straight back to bed.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Same here. 20 more minutes. I think then I will get up at 10am just to check. If not, then straight back to bed.

. . . . . . . . so. How's the weather over there?

Yup. Time for bed. Goodnight everyone.

1 hour nap or stay up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I literally just dreamed I won a code! This is crazy!

Oh dear!...
How dare they not put everything up at midnight!!!
Sideshow staff weren't in the office ready? At midnight? On a Sunday?
Sack them all!

Can't believe people were putting random codes in hoping for something :lol

Think I need to steer clear of this thread for five days, I can't bite my tongue much more...

WHY YOU DESERVE!

This sucks. Last year I was late to the Spooktacular party, but I did get some points half way through... this time around I'm checking at the very start... and nothing... :slap

Just woke up, slept like a baby.

What's new?

Nothing. Haha. Good morning!

Well I got a nice 5 hours. Still no codes? Bah. Should have slept til 10.

Patiently waiting. I'll try for most if not all contests if I can. And if they are going to make the RP codes harder this year, lets hope they last longer than an hour.

Well I got a nice 5 hours. Still no codes? Bah. Should have slept til 10.

Yep. That's been my average daily amount of sleep in the past 3 months so at least I'm used to it, haha. :lol Hopefully it will help me avoid missing any codes. For all the newbies to Spooktacular, expect these kind of nights this week. We're not entitled to anything and it's nice enough that Sideshow is giving away free reward points like this. Just have to be ready at the least expected times. :wink1:

So the RP will be harder to get this year? That's too bad. I have school all day and something going on every night.

Looks like I will have to rely more on this thread this year for help.

Back