Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

I need a new code STAT.... I need a Baroness EX before they sell out, come on come on.......

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Is that the monthly code? If so, it should work all the way til the 31st

I tried it to waitlist the exclusive and it didn't work.

Yep, pixel's right. You can't use it on waitlist items. It worked on the EX before it went to waitlist. Also you can't combine coupons with reward points or other promotions, such as free shipping.

SS needs to move more things onto the gift card list...I got 2 $50 ones I am waiting to use...

SS needs to move more things onto the gift card list...I got 2 $50 ones I am waiting to use...
Where the heck did you get GC's from? SDCC? That's the only place I know of where they still give out GC's... If they are both from the same place, you can only use one. One per account per GC type (ie, the first part of the codes must be different). I wish I had a GC. Haven't been to the last two comic-cons... Thought maybe SW CEII would have GC's, but there weren't any...

Where the heck did you get GC's from? SDCC?

I learned this a week or two back.. International customers get gift cards packed in with their orders every now and then.

I learned this a week or two back.. International customers get gift cards packed in with their orders every now and then.
Ah, I didn't realize they still did that. I knew they did it back when they closed the international warehouse, but thought it was just a temporary thing...
I remember the good ol' days when I had tons of GC's, and gave a bunch away. Now I can't score a GC for the life of me... But I never enter the contests for a $25 GC, since $25 just isn't enough these days... They do $20 coupons all the time, which are good on almost anything. I can make more use of the coupons, than a $25 GC. I hope they never stop the coupons. I usually use all of them...

Really wish I could use my rewards points with the monthly $20 off coupon.

Man, how do people have the money to buy a figure every month? LOL

Man, how do people have the money to buy a figure every month? LOL

Work constantly and make good money doing it. Sell older figures frequently which helps fund new purchases. Don't really spend money on other stuff like clothes or electronics.

Lol I'm averaging a figure a week.....

Work constantly and make good money doing it. Sell older figures frequently which helps fund new purchases. Don't really spend money on other stuff like clothes or electronics.

That's me to a T.

I've been selling my Transformers collection bit by bit to fund my new HT addiction.

I've got real issues. After cancelling my IM LSB I am desperately looking for something to fill the void, haven't had a delivery for a while...
I can't find anything :gah:

Got no room but need new statue smell.

Yep havent bought shoes in years lol. I have the same 3-4 hoodies every winter for a few years aswell.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

I've got real issues. After cancelling my IM LSB I am desperately looking for something to fill the void, haven't had a delivery for a while...
I can't find anything :gah:

Got no room but need new statue smell.
:lol:lol:lol

Back